Asian vaginas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Natasha
    Participant
    I have heard that Asian women (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc) have smaller and tighter vaginas than women of other races. Is this true? I have never heard of race determining vagina size before, although I have heard it in the case of penis size. I've only read that female vagina size differs from woman to woman and usually was the same size of the average male penis. Were there studies done to compare the sizes of women's vaginas, and if so, how the heck were they done? Did the examiner have to have sex with women of all races to test this theory?

User Detail :  

Name : Natasha, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 21, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

David Rogers
    Participant
    Yes, it is true. Generally Asian females (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.) have smaller and tighter vaginas than women of other races. Many tests have proven this. Maxim magazine also states this, and from experience, I found this out as well.

User Detail :  

Name : David Rogers, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, I don't consider myself black, Religion : Pentecostal, Age : 19, City : Upland, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

PS
    Participant
    In general I think it's true, from personal experience. I have dated black, white and Asian and personally don't feel a difference between black and white, but Asians almost always feel smaller. Maybe they are smaller, maybe they use their muscles more, I don't know.

User Detail :  

Name : PS, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Lawrence
    I cannot quote any scientific studies, but because Asian women tend to have smaller bodies than many other groups, it is natural that their body parts [and orifices] would be proportionally smaller. From readings, casual conversations with a number of friends (who are in mixed relationships) and a limited amount of personal experience, it seems that the majority of Asian women are able to accommodate almost all men of other races. However, I have heard that they can have difficulty with the very few men who have the largest penises.

User Detail :  

Name : Lawrence, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 41, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Topramen
    My guess about Asian women's vaginas being smaller is that many Asian women are usually physically smaller than their white/black/Latina counterparts. We are generally shorter, weigh less and are smaller-boned than other women. A woman's vagina will usually be proportionate to her overall size. It's hard to picture a small woman of any race with a large, loose vagina (unless she just gave birth).

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. I don't doubt there are some Asian women who have large vaginas, and non-Asian women who have small, tight ones. Also, 'tight' to some men may be considered 'loose' to another, if you know what I mean.

FYI: Asian women have also been exoticized and objectified in American history and the media. We are always referred to as 'exotic' and 'mysterious.' Maybe the stereotype of being exotic and from some faraway land conjures up images of Asian women being sensual and sexually adept, which may very well lead to the whole 'tight vagina' thing.

User Detail :  

Name : Topramen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Office Manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Frank
    That is untrue. More than likely it has to do with a woman being a virgin or not. I have been with women of different races and not seen a difference.

User Detail :  

Name : Frank, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 31, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : IT, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mike20383
    Participant
    I think this is a myth. Vaginal 'tightness' is related to general physical size rather than race. Because Asian women are generally smaller physically, it only makes sense that their vaginas would be smaller as well. I have dated white, Asian and Hispanic women all about the same size and never noticed any difference. The fact that they were all about 5 feet tall and of slight build was the determining factor, in my opinion.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20383, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 48, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

vanessa
    It would make sence that they would be smaller. There are several studies that say that there is a connection between pedophilia and men other than asains desiring asian vagina becasue of the fact that they typically have childlike figures and shapes. Those same studies found a connection with gay men as well.

User Detail :  

Name : vanessa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

LLL
    Participant
    I think it is true... I am Asian and men that I have slept with have told me that I feel tighter/smaller...but I also have no problems accomodating any size.

User Detail :  

Name : LLL, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

calinda
    Yes this is true. Asian men happen to have the smallest utensils for this task. So Asian woman are smaller be design so that they fit together. Asian men have the smallest penises in the world. This is general knowledge. And do a study you wouldn't have to have sex with every woman and compare. You know in today's day and age there are these brand new inventions called doctors. I know obviously this is a new term for you. Let me ask you this. When a woman is delivering a baby, and the doctor has to make the decision whether or not she needs to be cut, rather if her vagina is big enough to deliver the baby or will she need some assistance, he doesn't need to have to have sex with her to make that determination did he?

User Detail :  

Name : calinda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.