Danny

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: men and sex #46026

    Danny
    Member

    I don’t know about other men, but lately, I’ve noticed that with most people I don’t even really see faces or bodies, but personalities. I first started noticing this when teaching my students. I no longer saw my students as littl boys or little girls, or black or white, but thought of them as personalities. Now I do the same with adults I meet and get to know. I tend to see people as personalities, and don’t even think about the physical shell that holds them. I guess it’s a sign of getting older. Danny

    User Detail :  

    Name : Danny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : asatru, Age : 42, City : carbon hill, State : AL, Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Funny-smelling urine #37808

    Danny
    Member

    When my son was a toddler he opened one of those ‘child proof’ bottles and ate the entire bottle of Flintstone’s Chewable Vitamins with iron. He peed bright orange for over a week.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Danny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : asatru, Age : 42, City : carbon hill, State : AL, Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Talking to the hand #27217

    Danny
    Member

    Actually, I would say that she asked for that assessment of her character, and it was pretty accurate. If a woman doesn’t want to be considered a bitch, then she shouldn’t act like one.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Danny, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : asatru, Age : 42, City : carbon hill, State : AL, Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)