Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cori B.MemberI’ve never had a bond with this small aspect of my anatomy. However, after I had my daughte, I felt a sense of awe and appreciatation for my vagina. I especially appreciate it when I have an orgasm.
User Detail :
Name : Cori B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian-White, Religion : Spiritual Transition, Age : 21, City : Bellevue, State : NE, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,
Cori B.MemberI hope that in this point of this discussion that it is not futile to make a point also. Although I cannot speak for all Italians, I believe I can speak for my family who immigrated three generations ago from Cicily. My Nana speaks fluent English although it comes out with a thick accent because she moved here as an older adult versus being a child where the accent and inherant Italian cadance are more apt to disappear. I would describe my family as proud, stubbord, yet passionate individuals. The men on my Italian side reinforce the motif of the italian guy with the red face and veiney neck that appears at the slightest hint of stress or anger. Or it could be the heart disease and high blood pressure which runs in my family. Too much pasta and meatballs I guess. None of them are a part of the mafia that I know of. I have noticed that my family is more prejudice towards blacks than my father’s side of the family wich is of mixed Eurpoean decent (your standard melting pot 5th gen Americans). My husband is Columbian-Mexican, and both sides of his family are first or second generation. His well-off second generation Columbian family is extremely racist of black and Mexicans. I remember a visit to Boca Raton this summer when one of his cousins, a real estate agent told us not to rent in n***er town and his Columbian family nodded in agreement at the dinner table while we gawed at them, completely appalled. The some members of the Columbian family also made derogatory statements about Mexicans, after which some of the cousins who made the comments became embarrased because they did not realize that my husband was half Mexican. My husband’s second generation Mexican family living in Texas seem more open minded towards other races but are still somewhat suspicious of blacks and Asians. They are also predudice against other Mexicans, particularly those who just came from Mexico and act ‘too Mexican’ even though they ARE Mexican!!! I see what seems like a trend in groups who recently overcame discrimination (or who are still facing discrimination) that have trouble accepting new groups or groups that have attained a new status level in society. If anyone has facts to back this up or who know the reasoning behind this let me know. All in all setting a good example helps others judge you as an individual instead of your ethnic background.
User Detail :
Name : Cori B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian-White, Religion : Spiritual Transition, Age : 21, City : Bellevue, State : NE, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,
Cori B.MemberI became sexually aware at a very young age, and wondered the same thing at around age 12. Like you, I do not find pleasure in stimulating myself manually, nor do I like to penetrate myself. When I masturabate–usually once or twice a week since I am married–I use friction. I’ve perfected the process so much that it usually only takes one or two minutes to find ‘relief’. I used to feel a great amount of guilt and shame, but after my friends discovered the pleasures of masturabation–much later than I may I add–I believe that this is normal. One friend uses the pulsing jets of her shower head on her clit, another uses a hand held back massager. Only one friend I know uses penetration to masturbate.
User Detail :
Name : Cori B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian-White, Religion : Spiritual Transition, Age : 21, City : Bellevue, State : NE, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,
Cori B.MemberI suppose it depends on the perogative of the woman. I personally prefer to date older men because they are emotionally more mature. Also, older men tend to be more financially stable and willing to settle down to raise a family. Most men–not all-my age tend to be less mature and more impulsive then me. There is nothing better than finding an attractive man who has experienced life, traveled, loved, lived. So I guess sophistication has it’s appeal. I am sure some women find powerful men and their lavish lifestyle enticing, as it can increase their own status in society. This is not a new phenomenon. I believe men are driven by instinct to be attracted to younger females in their prime, just like women historically gravitate towards older men.
User Detail :
Name : Cori B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian-White, Religion : Spiritual Transition, Age : 21, City : Bellevue, State : NE, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences