Ben

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: The meaning of luck #41658

    Ben
    Member

    You are partly right. I am a liberal, and find it astonishing that people don’t realize the existence of economic race discrimination. But I do realize that ‘opportunity’ is only a part of it. The rest comes with persistence and making a plan for yourself. ‘Luck,’ on the other hand, does not exist. Its existence is a superstition. ‘Good fortune’ exists, however. You can be fortunate enough for things to be going your way. Don’t expect it to last too long if you don’t take pride in the actions you took to make them that way, though.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Ben, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 26, City : Audubon, State : NJ, Country : United States, Occupation : Waiter, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Definition of pedophilia #44028

    Ben
    Member

    I don’t think there is anything wrong with you liking 13 and 14 year old girls when you’re 16. Write back to me when you’re 30, then we’ll talk. But, to answer your question on what defines pedophilia, I think it’s the active pursuit of young girls, or the collection or making of pornography involving minors. I think practically every adult has caught themselves looking at someone still in high school sexually, they are in their physical prime. The problem comes when it results in an obsession.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Ben, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 26, City : Audubon, State : NJ, Country : United States, Occupation : Waiter, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)