Bastian

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: All the noise, noise, noise, noise… #35213

    Bastian
    Member

    Quiet guys get no attention, neither from other men nor from most women. To get noticed, you need to be heard above the din. To inspire the awe of other men, you need to be the loudest one in the room. Noise is only one way to be loud, too – I’ve definitely noticed a correlation between loud sounds like stereos and other forms of flashiness, like dress and speech patterns.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Bastian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 22, City : Nashville, State : TN, Country : United States, Occupation : varies, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Did all men get an F in “Female Bodies 101”? #37314

    Bastian
    Member

    In the school I went to, boys and girls were separated for the sex-ed portion of health class. Girls only learned about their bodies, boys only learned about their bodies, and there was only the barest mention about putting the two together and what happens if you do. The result was boys not knowing the things you mentioned, but I also remember one of my female friends seeing a picture of a guy with an erect penis for the first time and thinking the ‘poor guy’ had some sort of deformity. (I’m not kidding.) Granted, the women generally knew more than the men since there are a lot of dicks in pop culture, while vagina is still a word that is only uttered under one’s breath in polite circles.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Bastian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 22, City : Nashville, State : TN, Country : United States, Occupation : varies, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Girls with hairy arms #46598

    Bastian
    Member

    I think the whole hairless women thing came about because the beauty standard for women places such an emphasis on looking young. The youngest members of the female sex have virtually no body hair, so there you go. Of course, I think this is slightly insane and kind of gross, since the youngest members of the female sex are also children. I’ve got to say, I’m glad it’s not a conscious preference. I imagine it’s a hold-over from when it was not uncommon for 30-year-old men to marry teenage women. Either way, I don’t like this obsession with hair removal, either.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Bastian, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 22, City : Nashville, State : TN, Country : United States, Occupation : varies, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)