Anonimia

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Black males and Asian females #39852

    Anonimia
    Member

    I have met and run across so many people who are half black and half Asian (usually military brats), whose father is black and mother is Asian. Just step outside of your usual vicinity and you will see plenty of black male/asian female couples, i.e. go to a local college/university, military base, hip-hop club…

    User Detail :  

    Name : Anonimia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Arican-African American/Hispanic, Religion : Independent Christian, Age : 23, City : Apex, State : NC, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
    in reply to: Fair-skinned black female geting harassed #38202

    Anonimia
    Member

    Yes, these men find you attractive. I’ve lived in two Spanish-speaking countries and find the Hispanic men are very forward in expressing their attraction for a women. I have seen where they are a little more reserved when doing this to white women. The last time this happened to me(I’m a brown skin sista, kinky hair, more African features than anything else; I’m Hispanic, but no one can tell), the gentlemen refered to me as “meat” in Spanish. They circled around me like vultures, and to be honest, if it had not been daylight, I would have been afraid. I proceeded to open dialogue in Spanish, and they looked shocked. And I had to check ’em, girl. It stopped.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Anonimia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Arican-African American/Hispanic, Religion : Independent Christian, Age : 23, City : Apex, State : NC, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)