Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
AngelMemberNo that does not make you white – I speak proper, I can understand ebonics but I choose to speak proper; it’s just a language. I mean some whites speak ebonics and that doesn’t make them black. Some people are just simply intimidated by your proper talk but that’s their problem don’t let them discourage you from doing so.
User Detail :
Name : Angel, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,
AngelMemberI cant say that all haitians practice voodoo but most do.( I lived in South Florida so I know this) It is a part of their culture but not all practice it but a lot do. As far as haitian men being possessive and controlling I have found this to be true in a lot cases but not all
User Detail :
Name : Angel, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,
AngelMember‘why don’t black kids teach their kids about name calling?’ Let me identify the first mistake you said black parents instead of some black parents (stereotyping) I am a black parent and I would not tolerate such a thing. Guess what my child got called a name by a white child and I certainly didn’t say why dont white people teach their kids not to call names you cant stereotype a whole race for what one person did that is ignorant and its just stereotyping I got a question for you why do a lot of white people base their thoughts on how they think of a black person based upon what one black person did When will people learn we all have our faults no matter what color we are no one is superior to the other and are all created equal in Gods eyes now back to the child who made the comment to the white child well If it bothered you so bad tell the childs mother and I bet she would flip sometimes kids do things they would not do if they were in our supervision this goes for black kids, white kids, and any other race hope this helps have a blessed day 🙂
User Detail :
Name : Angel, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Jacksonville, State : FL, Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences