White people’s feet on the dashboard

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

R-Parrish
    Participant
    I guess they put their feet on the dashboard the same reason blacks pack 15 people in a car, that was made for four people.

User Detail :  

Name : R-Parrish, City : Winston-Salem, State : NC Country : United States, 

Akia Mcdowell
    Participant
    I personally put my feet up on the dash board every time I get in the car. I just think it is an issue of compfort.

User Detail :  

Name : Akia Mcdowell, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : black/hispanic, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : roswell, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Bank Teller, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jason31264
    Participant
    I hope you know that MOST whites never owned slaves and didn't get the luxury of putting their feet up. It takes more than 150 years to grow genetically predisposed to something.

User Detail :  

Name : Jason31264, City : Dayton, State : OH Country : United States, 

Naj
    Participant
    Hi, I'm Black and I put my feet on the dashboard of my car all of the time. It's not a white thing, it's more a matter of comfort. Not all white people do it either and this question seems to be rather ignorant and not well thought out. That's like if someone said do all people rap, play basketball and smoke weed. I do non of the above and I'm black and proud of it. Think about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Naj, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/Italian/Native American (Ima Sambo), Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 16, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kimberla K
    Doesn't matter what race you are. Matters how flexible you are. I am over 30 and can still do it!

User Detail :  

Name : Kimberla K, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Technology, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ashley
    Participant
    duh it's comfortable!

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 14, City : Mount Holly, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ashley
    Participant
    that is so full of crap. Where do you get these answers. Not everything has to be about how white people feel superior!

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 14, City : Mount Holly, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

RR
    Participant
    my boyfriend is asian and he puts his feet on the dashboard too. maybe it's SHORT people who do this, and not necessarily a white person thing.

User Detail :  

Name : RR, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 23, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : grad student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Uncle-Bob
    Participant
    cause most of the time, those are some sexy feet and they know it!

User Detail :  

Name : Uncle-Bob, City : Hartford, State : CT Country : United States, 

Marie
    Participant
    It's better to see someone with their bare feet on the dash than to glance at the car next to you and see someone with a finger halfway up his or her nose, isn't it? Well, that's how I feel. But, seriously, I put my feet up like this all of the time. It is often more comfortable, especially on long drives. And there is the fact that my husband likes to look at my legs, more so when I'm wearing shorts. He also likes that he can see the tattoos on my ankles in this position. It's not like he stares, taking his eyes off the road. Just a glimpse when he checks the mirrors, or when he glances my way while we're talking. Stoplights are a different matter...

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.