White people’s feet on the dashboard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Ashley23503
    Participant
    My step mom does the same thing that you have described. She takes her shoes off and sets her feet on the dashboard. The only reason I can think why she does it is because she think it is comferatable. I personaly don't!

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley23503, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Amanda31497
    Participant
    okay, why do you always see 8+ black people in a car? Why do black people have to make their cars look like clown cars? Why do black people have so many kids by different dads? Why do black people have gold teeth? My questions are as stupid as yours...

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda31497, City : Bradenton, State : FL Country : United States, 

Autumn
    Participant
    That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. A white person putting their feet on the dash board has nothing to do with the repression of black people. It only has to do with someone wanting to stretch their legs while having to ride in a cramped car. And besides, my best friend is black and he puts his feet up on the dash board every time we go on a trip. Oh no, I guess he repressing black people.

User Detail :  

Name : Autumn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Asheville, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Melissa
    Participant
    White People putting their feet on the dashboard DOES IN NO WAY Mean that we are Lazy. If we are lazy then why are most companies and corporations ran and/or owned by white people.. Why is there such a high drop out rate in black teens...why are there more black men in jail, rather then college... dont take this offensively...its fact

User Detail :  

Name : Melissa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Antioch, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Tiffany
    Participant
    This has nothing to do with White people. I see this of more than just whites. I have seen this of my black friends and my hispanic friends. It is just a comfort thing.

User Detail :  

Name : Tiffany, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 18, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Aaron25006
    Participant
    You see white people put their feet on the dashboard because they have no fear of people recognizing stolen shoes!! Black people are scared of the Poe-lice spotting their stolen air Jordans. Or....white people do not have ashy looking feet with nasty bunyons all over them. Or......It takes a black person longer to bail out and run from the stolen car if they have a foot on the dash rather than both feets on da floor. or..........black folk keep their feet on the floor to hide the white bottoms of their feet.....or.....public transportation buses don't have dashboards for them to put their feet. or...........Blacks can't dance with one foot on a dashboard.......or.......

User Detail :  

Name : Aaron25006, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : York, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : CEO, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

greg
    I have an answer to that, white people u say, how cum whenever u see a black person in there car they r always doing some weird ass dance like they are having seizures....but i must say i am white and latin, and i put my feet on the dashboard, some people just get cramps...

User Detail :  

Name : greg, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : antioch, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : seld employed, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Heather
    I've done it. Going out on the town and dancing all night. The brand new high heeled shoe straps are digging into my ankles. My toes are crunched up trying to fit into the 7 1/2 shoe because I couldn't find a size 8 that went with my dress. By the end of the night my legs and feet hurt so much and are begging for freedom. I kick my shoes off and prop my legs up (oh, and if I'm in my fiance's truck I sometimes prop my feet up to avoid the tools he keeps in it from his job) This isn't a race thing, though. As a matter of fact I was rear ended one time and got out of my jeep to find a distressed white girl getting out of her car and there was a black guy in the passenger seat with just about his whole Leg hanging out the window while he was casually smoking a cigarette acting as if nothing had happened. It's a matter of comfort. (not safety)

User Detail :  

Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : believe in a few different things, Age : 26, City : Turner, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

nero-nazo
    Participant
    i think if you got that much time to wonder why my feet are on the dash of a car i work for ,you should spend this time looking for a job

User Detail :  

Name : nero-nazo, City : schenectady, State : NY Country : United States, 

Diana
    Participant
    THEY ARE RELAXING...MAYBE THEY WANTED TO PUT THEIR FEET UP TO GET COMFORTABLE...

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : white/native indian, Age : 19, City : Ocala, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Carissa
    Participant
    I do it occassionally (as a passenger) to stretch out my legs on long car trips or use the dashboard as a recliner. However, I never do it for long since the airbag is right there and the position would cause serious injury if we crashed.

User Detail :  

Name : Carissa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 20, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Student/sales associate, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Diana
    Participant
    WUT THE HELL? ...HOW IS IT RUDE TO BE COMFORTABLE.. AND WUT DOES IT MATTER IF YOU HAVE A LEXUS OR A DAMN BEAT UP 1972 CHEVY... ITS ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE AND RELAXING.. YOU ARE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD.. WUT DO YOU THINK , THAT IF YOU HAVE A NICE AND EXPANSIVE CAR THAT THE RICH PEOPLE DONT PUT THEIR FEET UP? HOW IGNORANT!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : white/native indian, Age : 19, City : Ocala, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jodi
    Participant
    I had to laugh at this reply. It is rediculous that you dare to relate a simply comfortable position to slavery and whites thinking they are superior. Your saying that blacks never put their feet up? I am completely offended. That was a totally racist things for you to say.

User Detail :  

Name : Jodi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : day care aid, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

mary21959
    Participant
    Perhaps white people are more relaxed as they are driving down the freeway. I mean, we white people don't have to worry about racial profiling. As horrible as that is, it's true. I know people don't want to talk about racism, but it's a facet of our society.

User Detail :  

Name : mary21959, City : austin, State : TX Country : United States, 

Omar
    Participant
    Seamus from Charlestown, MA, Obviously you speak from your 'lower class' experience. How do you know white people used to sit back in the shade sipping lemonade while the slave worked? I wasn't there so I don't know-either! I have been driving for 15 years and I've seen people of all races do this. It's not a race issue. If it was, all whites would do this. I don't, and I'm white. My parents emigrated to the U.S. in the 1960s. They're white anf they don't. Dude, think before you speak.

User Detail :  

Name : Omar, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : maintenance, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.