Wha is Asian female beauty?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

R-Ray30345
    Participant
    What attracts one human being to another is probally one of the greater mysteries of life. Why does one person like chocolate and the next person care less for it? Why does the same event make one person laugh and another person cry? I suppose it's that innate quality that makes each human being an individual. I find women from all cultures/races to possese physical beauty and some not so phsically beautiful. But what counts most is what's inside.

User Detail :  

Name : R-Ray30345, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

groot
    Participant
    Having married a Korean woman 12 years ago, I was attracted to her kind gentle manner and somewhat naive attitude about the world. These things still attract me to her and always will.

User Detail :  

Name : groot, City : okc, State : OK Country : United States, 

Mike T.
    Participant
    It's been my experience that white American males are attracted to Asian women who have (believe it or not) a 'mixed ethnicity' look - part Asian, part European. I think the real draw, though, is the myth (I'm assuming it's a myth) that Asian girls are comfortable in a subservient position. I've dated a couple Asian girls, and neither were anything resembling subservient. But I do have to admit that - at first, at least - I was attracted to the 'unusualness' factor: they were something other than the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girls of my hometown. Also, I think American men are intrigued by the old notion that Asian women are somehow 'schooled in the ways of love.' Another myth, unfortunately.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike T., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40s, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Editor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew-S
    Participant
    I think a lot of white men like Asian women because they are nothing like their mothers or sisters.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew-S, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 23, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Lawyer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Peter
    Participant
    In my opinion, most Asian females are beautiful. As opposed to other races, including my own, aesthetic beauty is much more rampant in Asian women. They don't have acne and have more self-respect (more conservative in dress), and many are educated. The whole exotic factor doesn't hurt, either.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Mark W. Leuthauser
    Participant
    I spoke to some of my male friends about this, since it piqued my interest. In general, we seem to agree that a big factor is the difficulty in determining an Asian girl's real age. Asian women seem to age much more gracefully than either black or white women, and the end product tends to be less drastically different as well. My family is of Italian descent, and our women start out gorgeous, thin and tall, but end up the short, fat, gramma-types you would expect. Asian women seem to maintain their youthful beauty longer. I suspect their lesser height and finer features, both signs of youth in all races, contribute to this.

User Detail :  

Name : Mark W. Leuthauser, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 26, City : Utica, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Social Services, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    Often guys feel protective of their significant others. Many in the States assume Asian gals are smaller in height and frame, making them appear more in need of protection, and of course, grateful to have the strong man, that they will be more affectionate. As to which features American males find attractive in Asian ladies, it depends on how well the American knows Asia. Many guys can't tell the difference between a Manchurian, Japanese, Thai or Korean. They would be surprised if told Filipinos and Dravians are Asian. Personally, the northern Asian gals I have met were subjectively attractive because of the way they talk and act: respectful yet dignified. Self-confidence is always attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : Chaz Shepard, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 52, City : Davenport, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Army; now social services, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Keith
    For me, the petite body and jet-black hair are the big attractors. I believe Asian cultures suppress public sexuality, but Asian women have very developed sexual identities. Also, I believe Asian women are educated and articulate. Other than that, pretty Asian women have the same characteristics as other races: pretty eyes, pleasent faces, womanly curves.

User Detail :  

Name : Keith, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 42, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Government, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

GM
    Participant
    I had a few male friends in college who habitually dated Asian women, and at least one of them mentioned that this preference was based on body type. He was a shorter guy (white) and was attracted to a woman with a smaller frame. So that could be part of it for some men.

User Detail :  

Name : GM, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : Somerville, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    its their mystique and essence that makes asian girl so attractive. they are also very fragile, sensitive and so caring. they also have a lovely clear complexion. often i was mistaken as a female when i was male because of my delecate and soft features. i now live my life as a woman, i get lots of complements and admiration because my asian features are very feminine and natural and look better as a woman than a man. some asian countries have beauty pagents for men who enter as women because of their soft and delicate physique. think its the soy byproduct of asian diet because soy is a plant equivalent to the female hormone estrogen

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Roger D.
    I think it that there are several contributing factors. 1. Europeans have long been enamored with the 'mysteries of the Far East' and all that is implied by that title. 2. Coincidentally (or perhaps not?) many of the physical features present in the Asian races (up-turned eyes, wiry frames, yet a supple strength) are also found in European folk-lore as belonging to Fairy people, or elves (I am talking WAY before Tolkien's elves) thus reinforcing the mysterous glamour. 3. American government had traditionally been held by a majority of European-descended caucasian males, and since the government decides what to allow to be taught, this creates a environment susceptible to preconceptions. 4. The social status of many Asian peoples when coming to this country for the past three hundred years has been lower than that of many other races. 5. When no. 4 is combined with the historic demureness of Asian females, it tend to bring out the aggressive, domineering male aspect. Making the male think an Asian feamal will be easy to control. 6. Add to all of this the American cultural taboo against physical relations with anyone under the age of 18, and the fact that most Asian women age slower than other races. A White American can be with an Asian 19 or 20-year-old who looks 16. It allows him to feel like he is breaking the taboo, while doing it safely. Personally, I prefer Asian women (Japanese women, in particular) because I can understand them better. The ones I have known, befriended, and dated have all been very open and easy to talk to without having to worry about head games. And I have an easier time reading the emotions of my Asian friends than I do my other friends.

User Detail :  

Name : Roger D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Panthiestic Multi-soloplist, Age : 32, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Production Technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jeffrey-Tilton
    Participant
    I myself have lived in Asia (Japan) for about a year and i would have to say after meeting many asian women the type gaigin (foreign)men like myself tend to go for is small stature with oval faces and long jet black hair obiviously this is only a superficial view of an asian woman many of my asian friends do not fit this model and saying they all look alike is a racist opion

User Detail :  

Name : Jeffrey-Tilton, City : Carthage, State : MO Country : United States, 

sera
    Participant
    this has always intrigued me too, as, although i find many asian women beautiful, i find men's objectification of them really creepy. but i recently asked a friend for his opinion and he replied that, in many asian cultures, there is an obsession with the 'schoolgirl' which carries over through the women, who appear very young, and fragile even into their later years, and so they satisfy, in many ways, caucasian men's desire for the schoolgirl, or for the young, innocent girl. not sure if this helps. hope so.

User Detail :  

Name : sera, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : world spiritualism, Age : 25, City : montreal, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tom W.
    I think a big part of the allure is your exotic, to us, appearance. Some of the traits that I find attractive are petite slender bodies, long black hair, almond shaped eyes, and fine facial features. Another attraction is the perception that asian women are better at pleasing a man.

User Detail :  

Name : Tom W., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 49, City : South Bend, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Michael21368
    Participant
    I Love the look of most Asian women, especially those who are exotic and somewhat different than most of their peers (i.e. large breasts, etc,). Most Asian women have porcelain skin, and gorgeous features, so the physical aspects are very appealing. Personalities may vary, but Asian women as a rule can be very sub-servient and quiet. This may or may not be a desirable characteristic, depending on the woman. Intelligence is a great turn-on, and it seems that many Asian women are extremely intelligent. All-in-all, I would say that Asian women are highly appealing and I cannot wait until I return to Japan / Korea.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael21368, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Whiting, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.