Do you read while you’re…

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Keith26538
    Participant
    I have had this habit since an early age. I find it one of the few places and times I can read something undisturbed, and relax to let nature take its course. It also is making use of time otherwise 'wasted'.

User Detail :  

Name : Keith26538, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 38, City : Madison, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Mechanic, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dee
    Participant
    I'm a female and I read while handling business, especially if I know I'm going to take a while...I'm a college student and I have to economize my time, so if I know it's going to take more than a minute, why not take some of my assigned reading or the new novel I just bought with me? I'm not doing anything else with my hands at the time. But maybe that's just me. It's better than staring at the wall or ceiling.

User Detail :  

Name : Dee, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 19, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : full time student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tamika
    Participant
    Im a woman and I along with every other family member I know of was potty trained with books. the girls and the guys. Its important to have a bowel movement each day, so I encouraged my son as a youngster to grab a magazine or book before going to the bathroom.

User Detail :  

Name : Tamika, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dwanny
    Participant
    I've always read while on the toilet. These days because I don't spend a long time on the crapper, I like to look at catalogs. It's entertaining and doesn't require worrying about finishing that chapter before you get up. But, I sure do spend a lot of mental money!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.