Asian and white faces

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Nathan20147
    Participant
    I don't believe for a second that this is a real question. As these don't get posted unless the site owner likes it, I know that I'm only writing to the site owner. These made up questions, to fish for certain responses are lame.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20147, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 

Whitney
    Faces of all ethnicities are beautiful. Shame on you Jay to lie and say black women don't like white women! I'm a black woman and I love everyone.

User Detail :  

Name : Whitney, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 25, City : Tunica, State : MS Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Brigette
    Participant
    when i read your question i was so surprised, as far as i know, asian women are just as attractive as white women, or any other race for that matter. i also dont' think that a race can be catagorized like that, there are pretty and ugly people in every race. i guess it all comes down to a persons opinion

User Detail :  

Name : Brigette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mexican, white, Religion : Catholic, Age : 17, City : Sutter Creek, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jill30679
    Participant
    Why would anyone think one race is more beautiful? There are beautiful faces in every race! I personally think East Africans and Asians (that is, from SE Asia; Chinese, Korean etc) are just wonderful-looking, I am white and yes, there are beautiful white people of course just like in any race. I do have some Asian blood far back in the family and it shows in my eyes and cheekbones, and when I was a kid I was teased about looking 'Chinese', 'Japanese' etc, but now I think I look great! (modest eh). I don't particularly like natural blonds (there seems something weak-looking about them) but pretty much anyone else I think can be really attractive. There are plain Asian faces just like in in any race, but I really don't think you should do yourself down by thinking that way. A survey was done in several countries a few years ago using various parts of the face to come up with a composite of what was most beautiful to the majority and the result looked very like the Chinese actress Gong Li. What does that say to you?

User Detail :  

Name : Jill30679, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : exec assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Fossihundt
    Participant
    I am mostly Caucasian (with a little Native American, which gave me my high cheekbones) and I have always thought that Asian faces on a whole were better looking than Caucasian. I have always thought that Asian eyes were much better looking than those of Caucasians. I guess the saying, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, may have some truth to it. I feel it's human nature to whan what we don't have.

User Detail :  

Name : Fossihundt, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Native American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 54, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Science background, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Fossihundt
    Participant
    I am white, with a dash of Cherokee. I have always thought Asian faces more beautiful than Caucasian faces, especially the eyes. I guess, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

User Detail :  

Name : Fossihundt, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Native American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 54, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Science background, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Karlyn
    I don't feel that way at all. I feel that each race has its own beauty. BUT I will say that I do have somewhat of a preference for darker skinned faces. I have to say that yes, I have found at least one person from pretty much every race that I can say is attractive, BUT I still have seen more darker skinned men as attractive. I know it's sort of biased, but I almost always see darker skin as more attractive; even within my own race. I feel that my standard comes from living in an all-white area where people make constant attempts to make me wish I weren't black, and that white is always better. I agree with the one other post though, you've made your standard of beauty and perfect appearance according to someone else's standard. Learn to look into people and realize what's beautiful about them; how their differences/uniqueness makes them just as beautiful as a white face.

User Detail :  

Name : Karlyn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 17, City : Ford City, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : High School Senior, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

keri
    I am Korean but adopted into Australia at the age of a few months. My white parents thought I was the most beautiful baby they had ever seen. As I grew up with all the white Aussies in a small coastal town, I realized that none of the boys were attracted to me. They always wanted the blond girls. I soon related my different looks to unattractiveness. It took me years to realize there is a bigger picture and that people all over the world (and all over Australia) find Asian looks exotic and attractive. I believe the attitudes you are exposed to at a young age can have an effect on how you see yourself and others who look like you. I also believe there are good-looking and not-so-good-looking people in any race. I don't think one race is more attractive than the other.

User Detail :  

Name : keri, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 20, City : perth, State : WA Country : Australia, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

l
    I think all people are beautiful. I don't think Asians are any uglier than any other race. I think there's more of a variation in size proportions with Caucasians, blacks, etc. as opposed to Asians. I have met some nice-looking Japanese people before.

User Detail :  

Name : l, City : newyork, State : NY Country : United States, 

Stephanie
    Participant
    My opinion is black does not equal beautiful...oily skin, nappy hair, flat noses and mambo lips is just nasty... there are som asians that are very pretty, than there are others that just look 12... black people have dark skin dark hair, asians have dark hair yellowish skin...white people are actually unique.. blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, blondes brunettes, redheads ETC.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 21, City : Portcharlotte, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Dental hygenist, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Ed
    Participant
    I'm Chinese-American, and I think maybe you feel white's faces are more beautiful than Asian faces because white facial features tend to be more pronounced and exaggerated compared with Asian facial features. If you are living in China, and are looking at Chinese all the time, white people can look very striking and different. Chinese will look very plain in comparison. Especially if you are looking at TV or magazines, as those white people are most likely models or actors, and better looking than the general population! But if you live in America, and are used to seeing all kinds of faces, you'll see that what you think of as 'plain' Asian faces are exotic and different by other races' standards. So it all depends on your point of view.

User Detail :  

Name : Ed, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Milpitas, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Christine32090
    Participant
    im fortunate enough to live in one of the greatest melting pots in the world. every day i see beautiful people of every race--beautiful blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, indians..our uniqueness is what makes us attractive..personally, i find non-caucasians more interesting to look at--probably because of 'caucasian overload'--and I'm caucasian! It's just that we dominate magazines, films, tv, etc..a little color never hurt anybody!! brighten up your day today. :-)

User Detail :  

Name : Christine32090, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 26, City : NYC, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : theatre, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

justin26864
    Participant
    this is not just a response to you, but to all of the posts who 'pity' the original poster because she, like most people, looked in the mirror and wished she looked different. the first five responses said something very different; 'you think whites look better? i think asians look better!'. were they 'conditioned' by hong kong cinema to 'hate themselves'? i don't think anyone would disagree that that's preposterous, yet it seems that it's the only acceptable explaination if somebody thinks white faces are beutiful. your post is followed by a pile-up of people dutifully reiterating this sentiment, but i think something less politically charged is at play. i think whatever one grew up around looks provincial and plain while whatever is foreign looks exotic, authentic or 'closer to god' as a general rule of human nature.

User Detail :  

Name : justin26864, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Roberto29575
    Participant
    The media does not use white models to impose its taste on us, the media uses white models because men of all races tend to prefer white women. White men prefer white women. Black men prefer white women. And Chinese/Japanese men prefer white women. Sorry to break it to you, but these are the facts of life. Beauty, specifically female beauty, is not in the eyes of the beholder, never was. Most men agree on which women are beautiful, and also agree on which are not. There are exceptions of course. What makes this difficult to realise is the fact that when women judge other women's beauty, then beauty is, in fact, in the eyes of the beholder, since women do not agree on which women are beautiful, or on which men are attractive. This is because women's criteria on what is attractive is subjective. Unfortunately women's opinion of other women does not change the fact that men agree on which women is prettiest. So please, no more baloney about everyone being beautiful in his/her own way. It's a nice fairy tale but a terrible illusion. Remember being in a grade 7, and how all the boys really liked just one or two girls. And how half the girls got little atention. Don't kid yourself, boys even at that age begin to agree. Do not my word for it, read 'The Evolution of Desire' by David Buss. It's there, chapter and verse.

User Detail :  

Name : Roberto29575, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 28, City : Rotterdam, State : NA Country : The Netherlands, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Nicole
    Participant
    I would just like to know when you found the time to have a conversation with every black women to find she doesn't like white women at all. I'm sorry but black women have their own minds, we do not all think alike. Since you have attempted and failed at answering this question in my behalf, I will answer it my self.... It is very upsetting that you feel that a certain race is more attractive than your own. That is a sign of oppression and Americans are good for that. The way that you feel is appearant in all non-white cultures because they tell us that long blond hair/blue eyes is beautiful and yet they get botox in their lips, breast implants, butt implants, liposuction, nose jobs, face lifts to make their eyes slanted and cheek bones higher, air brush tans, spray on tans, and damaging sun tans. They choose to suffer to look like us! They admire the mystery of the Asian, black and hispanic female. You just need to form your own definiton of beauty and you will see that Lucy Lui, Beyonce Knowles, Drew Berrymore,and Jennifer Lopez are all equally beautiful women. Please don't let other people think for you. You should read the poem Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou.

User Detail :  

Name : Nicole, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : Tallahassee, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.