lance

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Degrading Asian women in porn & real life #23054

    lance
    Member

    What does that phrase mean, ‘way too ghetto’? I’m African-American, and I’ve been hearing that phrase a lot from people who aren’t black, and I find it offensive–especially in the context of your reply! Does this mean, to you, that maybe a black woman in a porn film(or even in real life)should/would put up with such behavior, but it’s far too degrading for a ‘pristine’ Asian woman such as yourself? I would love to hear the explanation for the usage of this phrase!

    User Detail :  

    Name : lance, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 36, City : Ashburn, State : VA, Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)