christie

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Soft drink cans and ironing everything: why? #32898

    christie
    Member

    Oh, you brought back memories. My mom didn’t work outside the home. She cooked at least two full meals a day and kept the house spotless. I remember her ironing my dad’s under-shorts (as he called them) and his hankies. He carried his hankies to work, waddwd up in his back pocket and used them to blow his nose on. I always wondered why she ironed them!

    User Detail :  

    Name : christie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : depression, anxiety, Age : 37, City : southern, State : IL, Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Spots on boyfriend’s penis #29640

    christie
    Member

    Are you sure they aren’t contagous? I would make very sure they’re not before I had any other sexual contact w/him….then, just love him.

    User Detail :  

    Name : christie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : depression, anxiety, Age : 37, City : southern, State : IL, Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Band-aids on faces, combs in Afros #18061

    christie
    Member

    I don’t get it. If Nelly first wore the bandage on his fce to cover a cut. How did that turn into a way of honoring a friend?

    User Detail :  

    Name : christie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : depression, anxiety, Age : 37, City : southern, State : IL, Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)