chris

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Bigger, faker and … better? #32622

    chris
    Member

    Why would women want to do this? As a man, it makes me sick to think this is what women are driven to by artificial standards of beauty. I think men who really like big breasts must miss something about being a baby or have some fixation on their mothers. I prefer a girl with a little chunk in the trunk myself.

    User Detail :  

    Name : chris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : Austin, State : TX, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Men and the BBQ: what’s up with that? #19653

    chris
    Member

    I dunno. I’m a vegetarian. I think it has something to do with some perceived caveman heritage thing.

    User Detail :  

    Name : chris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : Austin, State : TX, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Is husband’s porn a phase? #35952

    chris
    Member

    Sometimes as a man you want to have a little fantasy in your life. What’s more fantastic than a white man having sex with black women? Long-term relationships are not always completely satisfying to each person ALL the time, and a woman is not responsible for keeping a man sexually happy ALL the time. That would be impossible. I like porn and I like to have sex with my woman. I think of them as two separate but related things. Certainly don’t make your husband feel ashamed. Sometimes if I leave something out my girlfriend who make a joke at my expense but thats about it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : chris, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : Austin, State : TX, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)