WendiI

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Transgender friend #21140

    WendiI
    Member

    Heck yes! If they present as female and are working to make that their perminant stautus then actually they are female, no matter what the accident of birth gave them. I as a transexual woman, am female. In my self image and in my soul. I am in the process to correct my body’s appearance to match what I always have been in myself.

    User Detail :  

    Name : WendiI, Gender : Female, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, City : Philadelphia, State : PA, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Icy urinals? #21678

    WendiI
    Member

    It is thought that it keeps the stink down.

    User Detail :  

    Name : WendiI, Gender : Female, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, City : Philadelphia, State : PA, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)