Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
VilasMemberI just say thanks, but I don’t celebrate X-mas. I’m not offended, because it was the intention that counts, and they didn’t intend to offend me. I am, however, really cheesed when people try to talk to me in what little Arabic they’ve absorbed from living in large, cosmopolitain cities. Why would I want some weirdo calling me habibti (beloved) just because he thinks he’s cool cuz he knows one word in Arabic? A word of advice, don’t say AssalamuAlaikum unless you’re a Muslim, cuz that’s like the Muslim to Muslim greeting, it’s like trying to do one of those complicated handshakes with a gangsta, when you’re not one of them. The guy will just be like uh ok buddy… Just smile and say hi instead.
User Detail :
Name : Vilas, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Pakistani/Irish, Religion : Muslim, Age : 21, City : Islamabad, State : NA, Country : Pakistan, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,
VilasMemberI used to live in Chicago too, and got the same deal, not just in Hacidic areas, but also at college. It’s morbind fascination I think. Or forbidden fruit or something like that, a mentality created by Zionist Vs. Palestinian conflict in the ME. Montague vs Capulet? Hey Hacidic Jewish guys: anything to say in defense?
User Detail :
Name : Vilas, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Pakistani/Irish, Religion : Muslim, Age : 21, City : Islamabad, State : NA, Country : Pakistan, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences