Toni

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why does my wife want to strap one on? #35389

    Toni
    Member

    Go for it man… it’s your wife… I you like the finger you’ll love it!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Blacks’ perceptions of white people #41261

    Toni
    Member

    Of course white people are discriminated agains. But at the same time, they are still at an advantage. Being born black, you are already two steps behind. You have to try extra hard and work harder than white people just so you can be equal. Plus, you have to deal with negative stereotypes that come along with it. It’s really hard, Matthew.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Proper term for dark-skinned people #33226

    Toni
    Member

    Black people in the South; Black people in the North.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Geesh, get on with it! #18256

    Toni
    Member

    It’s weird that you ask that. I was just about to ask the same thing, but the other way around. It seems like when I go to grab some fast food with my male friends, they always pull off before the person reads them the total; then they sit at the window without pulling out their money. By the way, in the store, I always swipe my ATM card as soon as the cashier begins to ring me up. It’s faster that way!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Pregnant, naked and sexy #24600

    Toni
    Member

    Because they’re pregnant, you already know they’re giving it up…

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: White and followed in stores #29248

    Toni
    Member

    I guess it’s just the way the world goes. Now imagine if the problems still existed when you were in your work clothes. Wouldn’t that suck! We can’t just pull off our skin as easy as clothing. It’s like I can’t even go get a bottle of water without all eyes being on me (and I don’t dress “hood” at all). Sometime I just feel like saying: ‘I can use my trust fund to buy 20 of these stores. I don’t have to attempt to steal.’ It really, really sucks!

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Armenian women and black men #16841

    Toni
    Member

    I’m black and I don’t give a damn…love is love, plus I have my man

    User Detail :  

    Name : Toni, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Las Vegas, State : NV, Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)