Terry

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: White men and black women #25490

    Terry
    Member

    I have always dated interracially. I think it is becoming more accepted. So you may be seeing it more often.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Terry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Athens, State : GA, Country : United States, Occupation : management, 
    in reply to: Not my daughter (or son)? #29902

    Terry
    Member

    It is not always easy to do what is right. But I will always try to help me kids do just that. If interracial dating is right for them that will be great. I hope that people give up the hate soon.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Terry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Athens, State : GA, Country : United States, Occupation : management, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)