Riker

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Gay marriage, big deal… #29991

    Riker
    Member

    I know gays exist… I treat ya with respect just like any other person. I just don’t like the fact that gay marriage is getting out into the public eye more than ever. I know that some gays want to be accepted or have their ways legitimized. I for one wish it never became an issue. I for one don’t care for the marriage issue, but there are kids that see all these things, and I would surely hate to have my own think that being gay is alright. I understand you have a right to be who you are….I also understand that I have a right to not accept your agenda. Sexual orientation needs to stay not in the closet but in the bedroom. You may believe in gay marriage and thats fine but you should be accepting also that there will be some people who don’t like the gay agenda.I just don’t want the whole gay issue to corrupt the children. That’s all.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Riker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Lawton, State : OK, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Raw-smellin’ whites #38186

    Riker
    Member

    I think its because they are a hairy bunch (some but not all) and whenever they start to sweat the bacterica on their skin mixes with the sweat that is bound on their hair on their body which gives us a raw smell.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Riker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Lawton, State : OK, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: “Articulate” blacks #25203

    Riker
    Member

    I would say take the compliment and let it be. You don’t know if this person is trying to be offensive so don’t take it as offensive. Take the compliment for what it is…. a compliment.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Riker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Lawton, State : OK, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    in reply to: Native American Chanting #33473

    Riker
    Member

    Its just a form of musical chanting but there is more to it than just a hey ya hey ya. It really depends not so much on the tribe, but where they are from. Singers from the Texas/Okla area sing different than tribes in the northern areas.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Riker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Lawton, State : OK, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)