Rhea

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Tight Jewish people? #17471

    Rhea
    Member

    I dont know why but I know exactly where you are comming from when you ask that. I have an uncle Non-Blood related who is extremely tight with his money He owns a bussiness and when I was younger about 12/13 I worked for him and he was harsh he would start me off working 4am till 6pm or sometimes even later for 2 days a week and I would only get 40 dollors thats over 24hrs of work less than 2dollors an hour. But that is just the way he was. I learned my lesson and really dont associate with him that much anymore.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Rhea, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Albany, State : NY, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: What class am I? #34804

    Rhea
    Member

    I dont define class by the amount of money people make. I define it as what you are doing with your life. If you only make $10,000 a year but your an upstanding person who works hard to support your family then I think highly of you. But if you are someone who makes well over $100,000 a year but I see and know that you beat your spouse and do drugs well then you are the scum at the bottom of my shoes, lower than low class.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Rhea, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Albany, State : NY, Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)