I started studying ballet when I was 8 years old, and have always had openly homosexual teachers, all men, from that point until now, when the gay teachers are my colleagues rather then my superiors. I think that this has profoundly shaped my view of homosexuality, and I would encourage people like you to be as open as possible about who they are. Easy for me to say, since I’m straight, but I think it would be really hard for people to continue to hate and ostracize (sp?) if they knew and respected people who were gay. It makes the issue personal and far less easy to hide from behind a wall of prejudice.
User Detail :
Name : Peter Merz, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA, Country : United States, Occupation : Ballet Teacher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,