O Narat

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What’s the appeal of sex while driving? #18652

    O Narat
    Member

    Some individuals get heightened thrills doing sex acts when they could get caught or seen by other people. That woman maybe one such person. I don’t live in North America but I am pretty sure the American Highway patrolmen will not approve of drivers of moving cars getting blowjobs unless they are the ones getting it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : O Narat, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Bankstown, State : NA, Country : Australia, Occupation : Government employee, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Spots on boyfriend’s penis #40673

    O Narat
    Member

    I am not sure the kind of spots your boyfriend has on his penis but I too have what you might call spots on mine. The skin in the middle of the shaft has what look like fine goose pimples, visible only with an erection. I’ve had them for years and they’ve not spread at all. My family doctor (with whom I have much faith and trust) told me they’re nothing to worry about. He said they’re not caused by an infection nor something that could be passed to another person. You said yourself his are not contagious, so give him a go.

    User Detail :  

    Name : O Narat, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Bankstown, State : NA, Country : Australia, Occupation : Government employee, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)