What’s the appeal of sex while driving?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Al28992
    Participant
    I once had a woman suggest she perform oral sex on me when I was driving. I declined, although she argued, 'But that's the best time to get it!' I can't see the appeal of sexual acts while driving - having to keep your eyes on the road and your hands for using the wheel and gearshift doesn't sound like it would make for either good sex or safe driving. What is the appeal of things like this?

User Detail :  

Name : Al28992, Gender : M, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Taz27450
    Participant
    It's the thrill of doing something your not supposed to do, and the danger of getting caught. Or, more accurately, getting away with something that is both taboo and illegal.

User Detail :  

Name : Taz27450, Gender : M, Age : 33, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Taylor27440
    Participant
    Maybe it appeals to her because it makes her feel dangerous, or give her a rush. Either that or shes's trying to spice it up other places than in the bedroom!

User Detail :  

Name : Taylor27440, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 17, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kevin26331
    Participant
    There's a level of excitement attached to it that's rather difficult to explain, in my opinion. It's one of those things that you either get or you don't. If the thought of it doesn't give you at least a little bit of a thrill, then it's probably not for you. The appeal is probably very much along the lines of joining the mile high club: you're being intimate in a semi-public forum, with a chance of at least being seen - if not caught - and that adds to the excitement of the act itself.

User Detail :  

Name : Kevin26331, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 35, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Pieter
    Getting head while driving is not too bad of an idea. It is erotic because both of you have to worry about xtra obsticals. This shakes things up a bit, especially if you are in a sexual rut. NOT A BAD IDEA UNLESS YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE CAR. SO GET SOME HEAD AND WET THAT PUSSY. YOU MIGHT ENJOY CAR TRIPS MORE. BRITIFER

User Detail :  

Name : Pieter, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : I like houselhold objects including two mattresses, Disability : Not enough sex in cars, Race : Swedish/African American\Asain\ Illegal alien, Religion : Jelsafarian, Age : 86, City : Albequreque, State : CA Country : Chile, Occupation : we've been 86'ed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kiana
    Giving and receiving moving BJ is incredibly stupid from a safety point - that said, it is the conflict in concentration that makes for the excitement - sort of like bondage, he wants to cum but it is so hard to cum....makes it intense.

User Detail :  

Name : Kiana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 37, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Dancer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

SW27519
    Participant
    It's the thrill. The danger of doing something so distracting and so irresistable to most males. There's a certain feeling of helplessness and loss of control for the woman and a need to focus on something else (driving!!!) until the orgasm over comes you. I reccommend a long straight stretch of highway and cruise control. It sure breaks up a long cross country drive!!!

User Detail :  

Name : SW27519, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 50, City : Billings, State : MT Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Taz27461
    Participant
    The danger of getting caught. Simple as that.

User Detail :  

Name : Taz27461, Gender : M, Age : 33, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

Victoria
    'Road Head' is the best kind to give! I hate doing it otherwise, but in the car... it's great. If you've never tried it, just do it once... you'll love it.

User Detail :  

Name : Victoria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Novi, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Federal Agent, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Robin29599
    Participant
    Boy are you offline. I have never been with a man who didn't like the thrill of a blow job on the road. It's very exciting for most men. You know : being in control of the horses under the hood and loving the sensation down below.

User Detail :  

Name : Robin29599, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 48, City : Bastrop, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    'Road head', as I refer to it, is pretty fun. You shouldn't try it if you cant handle more than one thing at once. I think that my boyfriend enjoyed it so much because it was something forbidden and you could get caught by other drivers. It was also a great way to pass a long road trip. I suggest trying it... we never got into an accident!

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Albany, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

R Hunt
    Think it might be a control thing. As you mentioned your hands are not at full speed and lets hope you are watching the road. Perhaps you can send me her telephone number. Sounds like a hot ticket.

User Detail :  

Name : R Hunt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 59, City : Lake Placid, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    It's possibly due to the fact that you are using all the spatial and problem solving areas of you brain. This is an area where men excel and perhaps the combination of something so fundamentally 'manly' with sex increases the pleasure. Obviously this is just conjecture, but i think it's reasonable.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter Franks, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Taoist, Age : 18, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Queen30332
    Participant
    It is a rush and a thrill to do something different and forbidden. That is why she wanted to do it! Loosen up a bit!

User Detail :  

Name : Queen30332, City : LA, State : CA Country : United States, 

Cydney
    It's the danger aspect. Me and my ex used to love to do that, because it was just so unsafe. It made it about 10,000x more exciting for both of us.

User Detail :  

Name : Cydney, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 20, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student/retail, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.