Neill

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Anal knowledge #47287

    Neill
    Member

    Good question. My 34-year-old girlfriend really wanted – really, really wanted – to try anal sex, and it wasn’t a driving force in my sexuality. But I aim to please! I started her with a very moderate sift butt-plug and lots of silicone lubricant. That went fine. She liked that very well. Next time, the anal intercourse went just fine, and was pleasurable for both of us. So I’d say going slow, being erotic about it, and keeping a sense of humor and openness was a key thing. Plus, lots of lube.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Neill, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 49, City : Princeton, State : NJ, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)