Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MichelleMemberI don’t think you can say to your daughter ‘No Boyfriends!’ and just leave it at that. I think to a certain extent that your husband is over-reacting if he doesn’t even want her to communicate by phone with boys. What does she do at school all day, just ignore them? My parents and I always had frank and open discussion about all things to do with sexuality and we did discuss boys. My parents always cracked jokes about the whole situation and when I eventually did start dating I was 16 years old and my parents just had to trust that all the discussions that we had together would be enough for me to do the right thing. Having said that, yourself and your husband know your daughter the best, if she is level headed and you know the boy in question and possibly can set some ground rules without encroaching on her freedom overly, then I think you have a good compromise. All the best! Michelle.
User Detail :
Name : Michelle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Perth, State : NA, Country : Australia, Occupation : Legal Secretary, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences