Marie

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Confederate Flag racist? #36411

    Marie
    Member

    I can only speak for myself, of course, but to me it is a matter of pride in my Southern heritage. Some of my ancestors came from the South and even fought in the Civil War. None of these ancestors owned slaves and one married a Native American woman so I have never considered it to be racist to display this flag personally. I am proud of my ancestors who did their duties and fought for their respective sides whether it was North or South even though it cost some of them their homes, families, friends or their lives. It was a terrible time in American history, but, like it or not, it IS a part of our country’s history. You’ve already stated that you believe it is racist and offensive. I’d like to note that I resent ignorant people who display the Confederate flag simply to be offensive. But I really don’t believe most people who display this flag intend to offend or insult anyone. There is also the fact that The Confederate flag has become a symbol that is widely used and associated with Southern Rock. Now I’m curious to know what you feel would be an ‘appropriate’ way for a girl from Indiana, a Yankee, to express pride in my Southern heritage? Honest question. I’d like to know what would NOT be considered offensive.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN, Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    in reply to: Anal sex and women #27341

    Marie
    Member

    I love anal sex. It feels great in my opinion. I’m curious why you would never want to try it with a woman. Afraid to ask? Think it’s nasty? It’s all just a matter of opinion. My hubby didn’t like it at first. But now he enjoys it as much as I do. Maybe because it turns me on. A note to anyone who wants to try it: Always use a condom, even if you are in a monogamous relationship. And never, never use a porn movie as a ‘how to’ on anal sex. If that is how most men learn about anal sex, it’s no wonder more women don’t like it. There is a lot more involved than with plain ol’ intercourse.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN, Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)