M

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Do many women orgasm during sex? #14514

    M
    Member

    I have never orgasmed either during sex. And that truly sucks. No matter how I touch myself during sex, it never happens. I’m beginning to think that there is something to the SIZE issue. It aggravates me that women have to work so hard to come when all a man has to do is mount and 15 seconds later, he comes. Not fair. I know people say that being intimate and close is…special but I’m sorry, sometimes a woman just wants to be satisfied and forget about all that other BS.

    User Detail :  

    Name : M, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : African Methodist Episcopalian, Age : 26, City : Chicago, State : IL, Country : United States, Occupation : social worker, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)