Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
LSDMemberWhoever responded before me made a good point about power. Don’t give up the power. My high school history teacher failed me because I wouldn’t fuck her (fat bitch!). While I could have done all my homework, if I would’ve ‘did it’, I would’ve graduated with my class. As far as the older women/younger man thing, there are a lot of factors. One may be your maturity, its considered very attractive to be mature. Also, many women get self consious around that time and it seems that the attention does wonders for their self-esteem. My advice, if you are attracted to her, go for it. But remember, if its a teacher be careful, you don’t want to lose that ‘power’. By holding out, YOU have control, you feel me. Many women do that to us, they use sex as a trump card of sorts. Peace LSD p.s. Don’t be afraid to ask for some money for services, haha. But seriously, school is expensive.
User Detail :
Name : LSD, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Flag Burner, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class,
LSDMemberI couldn’t tell you, I don’t fuck with them. However, one reason people suggest is ‘white guilt’ on apart of the white women, and ‘payback’ by black men. Now, I think these are horrible reasons to mate with someone, they are possible. Another reason, as far as fantasies are concerned, I think when we date outside the race, it has to do with stereotypes. ‘I heard white girls give head’, ‘Black men have huge dicks’ etc. However, I also think the Black man/white woman thing has financial motives as well. As far as OJ Simpson’s, and others with a lot of money, many date white women because black woman are portrayed as money hungry, welfare, yadi yadi yadi, when in actuality, the only people that probably work harder than black women are immigrants, for real. http://www.geocities.com/islandboyentertainment
User Detail :
Name : LSD, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Oakland, State : CA, Country : United States, Occupation : Flag Burner, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences