Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
KirstineMemberI’m a white woman with Scandinavian kind of very fine hair. If I don’t put it behind my ears it just hangs there and my ears (which are not very big so that’s not the problem) easily stick out of the hair, which looks rather stupid! That’s why I prefer to have it behind my ears. African hair is thicker and hence African or African-American women don’t have the same problem.
User Detail :
Name : Kirstine, City : NA, State : NA, Country : Denmark,
KirstineMemberI’m not American, but European and I have to say that I think it’s mainly an American thing – and regarding Obama, the Kenyans obviously also do it cos they are very proud of having a “Kenyan” as the US President 🙂 I am married to an African man (from Africa that is – not an African-American) and we have a cute daughter together. She’s not black! She’s not white either! She is exactly what she is, which is African-European. I find it very important to stress also because it removes the whole focus from this stupid thing called “race” (which scientist have proved again and again is a misconcetion – there’s only one human race!) and underlines her cultural heritage instead, which is partly European and partly African and she should be very proud of that! I would! It’s a great mix – especially when you seek to take the best of both worlds:-)
User Detail :
Name : Kirstine, City : NA, State : NA, Country : Denmark, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences