Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
KayeMemberI would say that it is definately unlike anything you can imagine. For myself, nothing other than a penis can give me the same feeling. There are toys designed for the same effect, but something about the real thing feels different. She described it well…a full, warm feeling. I honestly believe that it has something to do with the person you are with also. If you are crazy about them then it tends to be a better experience, feeling wise also.
User Detail :
Name : Kaye, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Somewhere, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : R.N., Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,
KayeMemberI’m female so while I do not know for sure what the answer is, I do know that I have been with many men who can control that muscle. My husband, for example, can move his up or down while erect. I believe it is something similiar to a female Kegel exercise. Of course I am assuming you are talking about the direction it points and not the penis itself. I have also seen men who have curves in the actual muscle. Hope it helps.
User Detail :
Name : Kaye, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Somewhere, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : R.N., Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, -
AuthorPosts
Dare To Ask Talk And News About Our Differences