Erect penis – how does it feel inside?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AR
    Participant
    To women: What does an erect penis inside one's body actually feel like? I've heard lots of descriptions on what the entire experience of having sex is like, but no one has really given concrete examples on what the actual thing feels like. Does it pulsate? I know it might be difficult to describe something like this to someone who's never had sex, but...

User Detail :  

Name : AR, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Somewhere, State : NA Country : n/a, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

T27534
    Participant
    I don't really 'feel' a penis inside unless it is moving. It seems I'm only vaguely aware of an object, basically, and I can feel the warmth of it. The pulsating or twitching motion is very erotic by itself, even without all that extra shoving and grinding that males seem to prefer. I suspect this may be the case with other women, too, because otherwise you could not wear a tampon comfortably and just forget about it.

User Detail :  

Name : T27534, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, Age : 32, City : Munich, State : NA Country : Germany, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Hotei21332
    Participant
    Your first couple of times, you probably won't be concentrating on how it feels, but more like, 'Gosh I'm really doing it!' After that, I would describe it as follows: While it is erect, a warm, full feeling. Different positions and movements cause different sensations. The only time I have noticed pulsating is seconds before the man reaches orgasm. After orgasm, when it is flaccid, it feels more like a warm tickle. The feeling will vary depending on how aroused you are. If there is not a lot of arousal, there might be too much friction, and it might be uncomfortable. There is nothing wrong with a little friction, but if you are planning an all-nighter, you may want to use a lubricant; otherwise, you will have a stinging sensation.

User Detail :  

Name : Hotei21332, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 37, City : Huntsville, State : AL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kristina
    When I am aroused, it feels very good going in; it causes a rush of sensations and contractions. If my clitoris is stimulated, the sensation is stronger. If I am not aroused, however, there is little if any feeling it causes -- it just feels like a foreign object in there.

User Detail :  

Name : Kristina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Transcriber, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kaye
    I would say that it is definately unlike anything you can imagine. For myself, nothing other than a penis can give me the same feeling. There are toys designed for the same effect, but something about the real thing feels different. She described it well...a full, warm feeling. I honestly believe that it has something to do with the person you are with also. If you are crazy about them then it tends to be a better experience, feeling wise also.

User Detail :  

Name : Kaye, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Somewhere, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : R.N., Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Cheryl32327
    Participant
    I'm not going to lie.......it feels wonderful! However, I, at 30 years old, am on the celibate train, trying to hold out until I get married. If I wanted however, I could probably get laid within the hour if I really wanted to. So why choose this path of abstinence? Because if you have any emotional depth at all, you will feel very hurt and used up when the relationship ends, cheated in a sense. Please believe me when I tell you this. If I could rewind my life and make this choice again, I would have waited until I got married. I can imagine that to you, the risk seems like one worth taking. But realize this: You, right now, have something that says you stand for your something. Your virginity is sacred. I know society and probably many of your friends reduce the worth of this quality; that's because it's irreplacable and they have probably already lost theirs. Once you do it, you can never claim this wonderful gift EVER again. And for what? So you can have sex......something you'll do with your husband for the rest of your life? My advice to you is to seriously think about what you will be giving up. Don't be common like everyone else in this world--be a rare jewel that some man will be will one day treasure.

User Detail :  

Name : Cheryl32327, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 30, City : Fayetteville, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Nursing student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.