K.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Gay friends: Are there any? #26068

    K.
    Member

    Well, I do have a group of gay friends with whom I hang out a lot. I met them through a local musical theatre group, and most of us have no sexual histories with one another (although there are a couple of guys who have had crushes on some of the others). My advice is to join a group where there are other gay men around – musical theatre tends to be a good spot (you don’t have to sing, just be part of the crew, or something), or maybe join a gay support group, if that’s your thing

    User Detail :  

    Name : K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Nonsexual, Religion : Openminded, Age : 22, City : Albuquerque, State : NM, Country : United States, Occupation : Student, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)