Jessica

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Any young nuns left? #18343

    Jessica
    Member

    I’m 25, and for as long as I can remember I wanted to join a convent. Last week I started researching different ones to see which is right for me. I’m not a religious person – I’ve been an atheist for a long time now – but it’s something I have always wanted to do. But you are right: So far I too have seen only older women, which is something I have been a little worried about.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : Waipahu, State : HI, Country : United States, Occupation : nanny, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)