Jasmine

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Why are South Asians so arrogant? #33992

    Jasmine
    Member

    I’m not justifying their actions, but it may be that many South Asians who are able to live abroad usually have higher education degrees (beyond college) and are pretty wealthy in their native countries. Some have to work in retail or business because they’re just not able to find jobs in their fields in the United States.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jasmine, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 24, City : Buffalo, State : NY, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: I feel like a Martian on another planet #33085

    Jasmine
    Member

    Another thing is that you can take the Myers-Briggs Test. It categorizes people into one of the basic personality types. It helped me a lot to make me realize why I act, and feel the way I do, and in addition, why others do the things that they do. Good luck.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jasmine, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 24, City : Buffalo, State : NY, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
    in reply to: Clean-cut sumo wrestlers #46467

    Jasmine
    Member

    I don’t have an exact answer to your questions, but I do know that sumo wrestling is deeply based in the traditions, and traditional sum wrestlers don’t have facial hair. They also have traditional diet and trainings for sumo wrestlers…

    User Detail :  

    Name : Jasmine, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Age : 24, City : Buffalo, State : NY, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)