Heather

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Plucked from the pedestal… #35765

    Heather
    Member

    Please rethink your opinion that ‘the only white women who go in for that sort of thing are fat, white-trash cows.’ My closest white girlfriend is married to a black man. I would not classify her in that manner, as she is beautiful, generous and loving, and has a well-kept house along with a full-time job and their new baby. He is a wonderful man who supports and loves his wife and child, and their marriage is a positive example for ANY couple.

    My husband and I met this couple through church. It has been a blessing to know them as people, not as an ‘interracial couple.’ I would hope that you get to meet some exceptional people like my friends who open your eyes to the fact that your opinions are not always reality.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Cincinnati, State : OH, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Why are women so catty? #35043

    Heather
    Member

    Amy, I’m right there with you. In college I joined a sorority because I felt like I was missing out on ‘girl time,’ as most of my close friends were guys. It was one of the best things I did. However, with girls who weren’t in my sorority, I still had the same issues. Things changed dramatically once I met my husband. I don’t know if my attitude changed or others’ did. I now have more close girlfriends than guy friends in our new ‘home town.’ Maybe once the competition is gone, you can be who you ‘really are’?

    User Detail :  

    Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Cincinnati, State : OH, Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)