GL Rockwell

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: “Dirty” anal sex… #18517

    GL Rockwell
    Member

    I’ve had anal sex with about 4 or 5 different women, and only once did I wind up with feces on my cock. Most of the women I only had anal sex with once or twice (most were just short term relationships, one didn’t like it at all), but with one woman I dated for a year and about 1 in 4 acts of intercourse was anal sex, and I NEVER had a dirty cock with her. The best thing is to be prepared — either wear a condom (I never did, shame on me I guess) or have a washcloth or two handy so you can at least wipe the fecal matter off, if it happens. I got kinda particular about it with the last couple of girls I cornholed and started washing my cock afterwards, just to feel a little cleaner (the KY itself is kind of a mess maker).

    User Detail :  

    Name : GL Rockwell, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : European American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Minneapolis, State : MN, Country : United States, Occupation : Commentator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: Learned their oral lessons well? #46378

    GL Rockwell
    Member

    Most older women are more experienced sexually than younger women — practice makes perfect. More important than this, though, is that I think a lot of older women (and by older I mean over 30, and definitely over 35) are past a lot of the socio-cultural hangups of younger women that might limit their sexual behavior. They’ve been married, they’ve had kids, they’re not driven by a cinderella syndrome, a madonna complex, or any of the other rigid roles women are expected to live.

    User Detail :  

    Name : GL Rockwell, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : European American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Minneapolis, State : MN, Country : United States, Occupation : Commentator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)