Learned their oral lessons well?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

James20897
    Participant
    Why does it seem that older women are so much better at giving oral sex than younger women?

User Detail :  

Name : James20897, Gender : M, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

A.P.R.
    Participant
    Maybe because they're more experienced? Or maybe they feel that to compete with younger women, they must perform exceptionally well in areas such as this one.

User Detail :  

Name : A.P.R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Agnostic, Age : 17, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    Experience.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Arc23768
    Participant
    It might also be that we are more patient and less afraid. I suppose you could chalk that up to experience, but I had plenty of experience when I was younger, yet never felt that this might be something to do just for enjoyment (as opposed to leading to something else, trying to get/keep partner, etc.). I have also figured out that for most men (or at least the ones with whom I can discuss such things), oral sex is preferable to just about anything in the world. Knowing that makes it even more fun.

User Detail :  

Name : Arc23768, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Deist, Age : 40, City : Bloomington, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Tom24116
    Participant
    Hmm.. my experience has shown that the younger generation seem to have less inhibitions and tend to be better at it!! Maybe it's a geographical thing!! lol

User Detail :  

Name : Tom24116, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 45, City : Rutland, State : VT Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

boris
    Participant
    No doubt it is years of experience. Generally, the longer one is involved in an activity the better one gets. In addition, I believe as a woman ages she becomes more concerned with pleasing than with herself interests. Just a guess.

User Detail :  

Name : boris, City : omaha, State : NE Country : United States, 

Darcy
    Participant
    There are two reasons, I think. First, older women like sex so much more. Most younger women don't enjoy sex, so there's no way they would enjoy giving a bj. Secondly, it's a control thing. The older a woman gets, the more she becomes aware how much power sex gives her over a man.

User Detail :  

Name : Darcy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Puyallup, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    Most older women are more experienced sexually than younger women -- practice makes perfect. More important than this, though, is that I think a lot of older women (and by older I mean over 30, and definitely over 35) are past a lot of the socio-cultural hangups of younger women that might limit their sexual behavior. They've been married, they've had kids, they're not driven by a cinderella syndrome, a madonna complex, or any of the other rigid roles women are expected to live.

User Detail :  

Name : GL Rockwell, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : European American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Commentator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

lmw
    Participant
    i dont believe that older women are better. it's more of a matter of knowing what your partner likes. it may take a few tries, but eventually you'll get it exactly how he(or she) likes it. besides, i'm assuming that you wouldn't really know what an older womans bj is like until you are older....say maybe 30's or 40's. by then your memories of the younger generation may have become distored or faded. and why just make this one about women? how are older men when giving oral sex?

User Detail :  

Name : lmw, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Karen
    Generally speaking, I guess 'experience' would make sense. I am an 'older' woman who enjoys pleasing my partner in this way, but until my current partner, I've had no desire to be so eager with any other sexual partner I've had in my younger years. For me, I think with maturity and a different perspective on life at my age, plus the needed (for me) emotional connection with my partner is what makes it so pleasurable for me. I would never think of engaging in this particular activity with someone I didn't care very much about. Regards, 52 Years in a Couple of Days.

User Detail :  

Name : Karen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 52, City : Morris County, State : NJ Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

typeoneg
    I rather prefer older women (post menapausal) as they seem to enjoy sex so much more in all ways.

User Detail :  

Name : typeoneg, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 54, City : Las Vegas, State : NV Country : United States, Occupation : Cabinetmaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

MarkA
    Participant
    1. experience. They know what men like and they know what they like to do. 2. They are prolly more relaxed and not as uptight about sex or giving head that the younger ones. 3. There's a joke about 'fat chicks'. They are better at sex because they try harder because they know they won't get it that often. Same could be said about older women. lol

User Detail :  

Name : MarkA, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, 
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.