Dee

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Is ‘mulatto’ a derogatory term? #33883

    Dee
    Member

    I agree. Mulatto is spanish for little mule. I don’t think everyone who uses that term realizes it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Dee, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Mission Viejo, State : CA, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
    in reply to: Black men/white women: what’s the pull? #43621

    Dee
    Member

    I can only speak for myself. I am a white woman, who was married to a black man for almost 25 years. I dearly loved him. I was not attracted to black men. Of course, there are some people who have thing for others of a different race just because of the race. An ex boyfriend, who is white has a thing for Asian women, liking their petiteness, the infatuation of some of them for white men etc. Another, bi racial black/white, friend only likes non black men, probably because she was never exposed to black people growing up. In a black/white situation, there may be jungle fever going on for some, but I believe for the vast majority in relationships and marriages, they love the other person, who just happens to be of a different race.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Dee, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Mission Viejo, State : CA, Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)