Cairn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Fluid during a woman’s orgasm? #41611

    Cairn
    Member

    I don’t know about other women but I know that I do that. I have no idea where it comes from. It will only happen with a really great orgasm though. I have only been with one man who could get me to do that everytime, and I think it only happens during intercourse, but it might happen during oral sex and I just don’t know it. I would love to find out if anyone else does that. I was starting to think that I had something wrong with me, but there has never been a compaint about it.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Cairn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Illinois, State : IL, Country : United States, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)