Bobby S.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: No black hockey or punk music fans? #28791

    Bobby S.
    Member

    Michelle, I just wanted to send a note that reading your response put a smile on my face. I teach in high school and continually work with students to truly examine questions and respond with intelligence. I always try to say thank you and show appreciation when someone does something good. You response was analytical, considerate, and thorough. Thank you.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Bobby S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 36, City : LaCrosse, State : WI, Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    in reply to: “White Entertainment” awards? #28931

    Bobby S.
    Member

    You seemed to have forgotten what this website is all about. That young lady was just simply asking a question and you jump all over her because of that chip you are carrying. I am Asian and I know what how it feels to be looked down upon. However, I also know that responding to a questions with aggression and a bad attitude does not help to educate the person asking the questions. You need to clear your head and take the time to try to assist, educate, and just plain help others to understand.

    User Detail :  

    Name : Bobby S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 36, City : LaCrosse, State : WI, Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)