Beth

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Thoughts about the British #44983

    Beth
    Member

    Well, I’ve never heard an American say, ‘Back in the good ole U.S. of A.,’ but I’ve read lots of books by non-Americans where Americans talk like that. I have visited England once and fell in love with the place. I suppose not all the accents I heard would be considered ‘posh,’ but I found them enchanting. Beth, who lives in Texas but not on a ranch, does not have an oil well or own a six-shooter

    User Detail :  

    Name : Beth, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : San Antonio, State : TX, Country : United States, Occupation : Public Relations, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)