A.R.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Is chivalry dead? #23612

    A.R.
    Member

    I think chivalry isn’t quite dead. As a female though nowadays I don’t think it should be just a guy thing. I usually open doors for guys and girls out of politeness. If a guy does it for me, I feel flattered considering the bad luck I get every day. Most people just do it out of respect. I think you girls need to be a little less judgemental unless the guy’s not leaving you alone.

    User Detail :  

    Name : A.R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Lee's Summit, State : MO, Country : United States, Occupation : gardner, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)