Your idea of the perfect

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Christina
    What is your dream man? My dream man has dark hair and dark eyes, because he is either Italian, Korean, or Japanese. He is romantic, intelligent, has a great sense of humor, is taller than me(I'm 5'5), and loves to read. He has a black belt in tae kwon do(the martial art I take), and he loves children and cats. He also loves anime.

User Detail :  

Name : Christina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 20, City : Chesapeake, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : college student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Josie29155
    Participant
    My dream man is like no one else: I won't find him on advertisements, in films, in magazines, in packs of similar men. He'll be in a class of one - making his way through his life as the unique person he is. That's found treasure to me. My dream man has a brilliant sense of humor - and that comes from his having a unique world view. He'll be kind - because that's harder to be than mean, so I think it's more evolved. And he'll be intelligent - I don't mean academic, I mean that he'll be really interested in the world and the things in it. Apart from that, I really don't care what he looks like, whether he's able-bodied/disabled, whether he's got a big or little penis - all immaterial because just being close to someone like that is intensly rich and erotic.

User Detail :  

Name : Josie29155, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 39, City : Cardiff, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.