Your idea of the perfect

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Adriana
    Participant
    To straight men: What is your dream woman? How does she look, what does she say, what does she do? To straight women: What is your dream man? How does he look, what does he say and do? Be honest. Don't say you like romantic men/women just because it's the thing to say. What's beautiful seems to always change with fashion, but some things never change. So what do we truly appreciate in each other?

User Detail :  

Name : Adriana, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : Harrisburg, State : PA Country : United States, 

Ally
    Participant
    I don't like romantic men; I find them to be quite embarassing. I'm short (5'2'), so tall men are crossed off my list (intimidating). I make enough money on my own, so his wealth wouldn't mean anything to me. I'm a quiet introvert, so I'm naturally drawn to quiet introverts (nice guys). These all go against the stereotypes men believe women look for, which leads us to conclude that no one can sum up what ALL women look for in men or what ALL men look for in women.It's a personal preference.

User Detail :  

Name : Ally, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Atheist, Age : 29, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Lawyer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Michell
    Participant
    Well, if I had to nail it down to specifics, I suppose my 'dream man' would fit this outline: Italian or Spanish, 28-38 years, dark hair and eyes, between 5'9- 6'1, physically fit, well toned, nice smile. No weak chins. Nice butt. The kind that looks so good in a pair of jeans that you want to sink your teeth into it. He would be reasonably well-educated, and be employed at something a little dangerous but legal, like vice squad, swat team or Navy Seal. He would be active and energetic, assertive, but not domineering. Attentive to me, but not like those saps on soap operas. He would say naughty things, funny things, but not talk a lot.

User Detail :  

Name : Michell, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Dayton, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew
    Participant
    Perfection is unrealistic. It doesn't exist in women, men or almost anything. That said, the things important to me in a woman are a sense of humor, an independent spirit, boatloads of affection and warmth, intelligence, confidence, wit and passion for something that doesn't involve me. I want someone who's happy being herself and doesn't need me to complete a picture; in other words, someone who wants me more than needs me. At the same time, I want someone who loves me the way I am and lets me know it.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kathryn26642
    Participant
    My dream man is a woman.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathryn26642, Gender : F, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, 

Jon
    Participant
    My idea of a perfect girl, despite the fact that this is superficial, is someone who is athletic and very fit. She must be someone I am physically attracted to first before I want to get to know her. A girl's personality and overall nature comes second to me. I don't go with the idea that people are big-boned or have some sort of metabolism problem; if a girl is fat, it is because she is fat and eats a lot of crap, and there's nothing more to it. Too many people hide behind medical terms instead of facing the fact that they are lazy and can't take of their bodies; that is why I need a girl who is fit.

User Detail :  

Name : Jon, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Windsor, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Social class : Upper class, 

V. Jones
    Mom told me once that 'The most enduring quality of love is kindness'. I believe it, and think that kindness is the most lasting, meaningful thing we can look for in one another.

User Detail :  

Name : V. Jones, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Spirituality/Native American/Recovering Catholic, Age : 29, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

David
    Participant
    As cliched as it may sound, the biggest characteristic in my dream woman would be personality. If there's no personality, it really does make a difference in terms of both communication and feeling good around her. I think I have lots of personality, so being with a personality-less girl makes me feel like I'm on a one-way road. I've always found brunette hair to be sexy (most guys go for redheads, but I like brunettes the best). She's GOTTA have a beautiful smile: One that would make me wanna smile, too. And of course, a sex drive is also a must. Guys like sex, and there are times when we can't control our urges, especially when in the arms of a girl we can call our own.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mike20420
    Participant
    First off, how come it's pretty much just guys answering this question? Come on women...guys wanna know what you want too.... But as for me, here's my idea of the perfect chica: I'm looking for a sweet, innocent, Christian girl. I'm not looking for sex, or a predominantly physical relationship. There isn't any one particular body type that I like. I'm 6'5, so I really like tall girls. Although for some reason, I really have a thing for short girls too. I love a girl with gorgeous eyes...eyes are my favorite body part. I want her to be funny and carefree. Intelligence is also very important. More than anything I just want a girl who I can cuddle up to and hold for hours, and know that I'm loved.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20420, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Virginia Beach, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

CP19363
    Participant
    I think that setting up an ideal man/woman is not a good idea. That's inventing a person that probably doesn't exist and if he/she did exist, maybe you might that you don't even like him/her as much as you thought you would. I don't want to have to measure up to someone's ideal, and so I wouldn't ask that of any man either. The fact is, when you fall in love with someone, you fall in love with an individual, with his/her own unique personality/body/habits/faults, and the results can be surprising. I would never have expected to fall in love with someone like my husband, he isn't at all like the sort of man I thought I would prefer, but I wouldn't trade him for any good-looking, intelligent, rich, romantic hunk in the world.

User Detail :  

Name : CP19363, Gender : F, Age : 22, City : Montreal, Quebec, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Kent
    My ideal woman will look after her weight and skin, and dress without undue fuss. She is also missing both legs. I have learned that very few people can say they are attracted to so-called disabled women. To me they are simply abled differently. I find that way of being infinitely attractive.

User Detail :  

Name : Kent, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 57, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

GARY
    I am so thrilled that you asked such a great question. Simple and to the point, and yet it made me think. For me, what attracts me to a woman is the way she moves. I watch the way women move when they walk, talk, and do just about anything. I am a hard-core sensualist and I pay very close attention to body language. Other things like physical appearance is important too but then sometimes, it really isn't. We've all been in situations where we've seen someone who, objectively speaking, is drop-dead gorgeous and yet they did nothing for us. For me, looks are nice to have but there are other qualities that would make someone, 'perfect'. I also listen to how a woman talks. Not so much what she says, but what she doesn't say is more telling to me. I try to find what is hidden from plain view. The face behind the face. Softness is what I am looking for. Pure and simple! Softness, and natural elegance, a love for truth, and non-superficial. If you should find such a person, please tell her that I am searching for her.

User Detail :  

Name : GARY, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Jewish, Age : 38, City : Los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Catharine
    Thank you for this stunning observation. I'll be sure to tell my oncologist about it. He has the odd idea that I'm fat because of my chemo drugs and the steroids I take to avoid anaphylactic shock from said chemo drugs. After all, fourteen saltine crackers and two glasses of apple juice a day are SUCH a fattening diet.

User Detail :  

Name : Catharine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Stage IV breast cancer, Race : Pacific Islander, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

John-Saito
    Participant
    Since, the idial woman can be many different physical and mental types, there is really only one qualification. Can I see myself with this woman for the rest of my life? If yes, then that is the ideal woman.

User Detail :  

Name : John-Saito, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Japanese/Hispanic, Religion : Shinto, Age : 24, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Artist, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Arne-Ghys
    Participant
    I like a girl/woman to be stimulating in every possible way; I feel this is a necessity to keep your relationship alive. When everything becomes 'been there...done that' it will to difficult to persue. Of course there 's two people in a relationship, hence both must strive for this goal.

User Detail :  

Name : Arne-Ghys, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Hasselt, State : NA Country : Belgium, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.