Younger women sexier than older women?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JaredW.
    Personality has a lot to do with attractiveness and sexiness. I find women sexy through many ages. I've become attracted someone based on their personality that I wasn't entirely attracted to before I got to know them.

User Detail :  

Name : JaredW., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Robesonia, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Cook, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    Patrice O'neil recently said an ugly 19 year old is prettier than a bueatiful 30 year old. It's a funny thing to say and maybe wrong but there is alot of truth in it. Older women ALWAYS become harder and less feminine, even the ones that have stayed hot for their age. None of the girls I have known for 20 years have gotten sexier in personality. Sure I'll bet some of them are at thier sexual peak now, but that isn't the same thing. Ok all that said. There are always people coming away from a highschool reunion saying the hot girls who got married young are now hagared and fat and some fat frumpy girls got a career and a life for themselves and got themselves into shape and are now hot.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.