Younger women sexier than older women?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Lauren26096
    Participant
    What are people's views about when a women is at her sexiest in life? Is a young women in her 20s sexier than a woman in her mid-30s or early 40s? I don't mean just her physical appearance, but also her personality and mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren26096, Gender : F, City : VC, State : NA Country : Australia, 

Amos
    Participant
    One would have to know a woman for a long period of time in order to judge when that woman was the sexiest. There are sexy women of all ages. Some women are young and sexy ... but some women put on a few pounds in the right places and get a good streak of gray hair and age into their sexiness.

User Detail :  

Name : Amos, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Methodist, Age : 32, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Mortgage Banker, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Patrick30443
    Participant
    To me, being the age that I am i find younger women to be much more attractive. Older women i find myself more attacted to there personalities. they are much more 'grown-up'. Younger women will always look good to me.

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick30443, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : middletown, State : CT Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

k26951
    Participant
    for me, it seems to have mostly depended on my age at the time... it seems that the women i find most attractive are those who are approximately the same age as me... i don't think that i find women in their early 20s that appealing anymore... i do however find one woman i know who is 11 years older than me to be quite attractive.... but, she still looks within my same age range...

User Detail :  

Name : k26951, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, 

Kevin26308
    Participant
    Sexiness is about more than age and appearance. Our society places an inflated value on youth. Sexiness is about youth and beauty but it is also about passion and experience and a sense of sexual adventure. Wanting to please another person sexually is important too. Not being self conscious and rejoying yourself as well as enjoying your lover enjoying you is an integral part of the sexiness equation. What it all adds up to for me is that youth is just a component and not a requirement. Sexiness for me is not particularly related to youth. I've always had sex with age mates. I'm now in my forties. I have found women to be sexier as I get older and the women I find most sexy are my age.

User Detail :  

Name : Kevin26308, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 46, City : Portland ME, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew J.
    Participant
    Evolutionary Psychology teaches us that men are more interested in women that can produce more babies, and thus increase the probability that their genes will last. Men are looking for younger women, even though they may not be in their sexual, spiritual, or cognitive prime, because deep down they want a greater opportunity for more children.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew J., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Hearing Loss, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : IT, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amma
    Participant
    I think if you look at it from a biological point of view then a woman who is fertile is sexy. I mean, that is the driving force behind sexuality. (Which I think too many people tend to forget!) We subconsciously choose mates who are best able to impregnate us or bear our children. It is my understanding that a woman is most fertile before the age of around 27 or so and after that her fertility declines by over 50%. So, from that point of view a woman would be most desirable to a man at a younger age. But, of course I'm sure there are other personal ideas of what you find sexy from your personal experience. So, fertility is only a part of it, but it is a large part.

User Detail :  

Name : Amma, Gender : F, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 

Dave
    Participant
    I think that whether a person finds someone else attractive in a certain age group above or below them is dependent on their own personal idea of what they find attractive. Personally, I have found women from my ballpark to even early 30's? attractive and surprisingly I'll add that it happens vice versa about me. What makes a difference I suppose is how the person chooses to present themselves as their age progresses. Like the old line goes: 'Dress to Impress', you never know!

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

d-mike
    Participant
    Some women are sexier when they are in their 20's, but the majority of them all are sexier when they are in their 30's! I get more attracted to them. I also found out that it depends a (tiny) little bit which is the ethnicity of the women: -The one's that look sexier in their 30's are Latins (Mexicans, Venezuelans, Cubans), Europeans (Spanish, French, Italians, Gypsies), and some times Middle Eastern. -The one's that look better in their middle 20's are East Indians (India, Pakistan), African descendants, and Northern Europeans (Germans, Celts, Scandinavians, Russians and WASP). -The one's that look better in their early 20's or earlier are Native Americans (North America, Mexico, Central and South America), and some Middle Eastern (ie. The famous National Geographic Afghan girl) Well, this is my own point of view, what do you think?

User Detail :  

Name : d-mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 20, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, 

Marie
    Participant
    From a woman's POV, I used to dread the thought of getting older. I thought it meant I'd be less attractive, feel less sexy. When I was younger, older men were attracted to me. As I've gotten older, I've discovered that younger men are the ones who are attracted to me. I've had time to learn what guys like, how to flirt or just connect with different kinds of guys, and I am very confident and comfortable with my sexuality. I think confidence is very sexy whether the quality is found in a male or a female. I've certainly become bolder and more assertive. I don't mean aggressive or predatory. I am just more comfortable with being the one to make the first move now. And I don't feel like my body or sex is all I have to offer. I'm independent, confident and intelligent. And if a man can't appreciate those qualities as well as a nice body, then I don't need him!

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

John
    Participant
    An attractive woman is attractive regardless. I've met 40 yerar olds with bodies thier teenaged progeny envy, and teenagers with charm, wit, and world traveling experience in spades. Personally, I find most women beautiful regardless of age, shape or size. As long as they can hold up thier end of a conversation, which is rare at any age.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Human, Religion : Omnitheist, Age : 24, City : Boynton Beach, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Telecommuications, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Joe
    Participant
    There is absolutely no need to point out that you're trying to differentiate between appearance, personality and mind. From a 23 year old males perspective: As far as physical appearance goes, the thing is, personality and mind would HAVE to be factored into this. I have seen far more women in their 30's and early 40's I would say were far more sexy than a woman in her 20's, even of the same measurments, simply because they had a better attitude or personality, and knew how to advertise their physical appearance. Also with age normally comes a far more broad and diverse range of interests, so they aren't quick to bore.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : I.T., Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Ardie
    Participant
    Depends --- expecially on your age. I am 54. I've encoutered many sexy and attractive older and younger women, and then some who weren't so attractive. My wife is 62 and very sexy, but she looks much younger - about the same age as me. We met when I was 36 and she was 44. Generally for me I find women in their forties to be the sexiest, and I would likely get far more satisfaction from spending time with a pretty 45 year old than a pretty 25 year old, even though the 25 year old might have a firmer body and smoother skin. At 54 I find I can often look past the years to see, in many woman, that still lingering aura of the youthful beauty they once had. It may be in their eyes, or their smile, the shape of their nose... whatever. Match that up with their higher degree of wisdom and experience and it is far sexier to me. But I would never have been able think that way when I was 25.

User Detail :  

Name : Ardie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : Vancouver, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : computer tech, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    I've noticed... it depends on who you ask, and when.

User Detail :  

Name : Ian Laughlin, Gender : M, Age : 18, City : Palmer, State : AK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Adam30723
    Participant
    It's one thing to have a rifle. It's another thing entirely to know how to pick off a deer at 200 yards! If you know what I mean...Older women who have mastered 'the art' blow away the competition..No pun intended...

User Detail :  

Name : Adam30723, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Taoist, Age : 42, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : slave driver, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.