Women and their long showers

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Elizabeth-M25307
    Participant
    Many women indulge in self-pleasuring while in the shower, which could certainly be a reason. I take short showers because I hate the thought of wasting water, but my girlfriend does like to luxuriate under the water. She also has longer hair and washing it does indeed take longer.

User Detail :  

Name : Elizabeth-M25307, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 38, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Carolyn32363
    Participant
    The warmth of the water feels nice It's like it warms the bones, not just the skin. Usually, though, my main reason for taking so long is that I just lose track of time. Shower time becomes thought time, and well, when I get out, it's far later than it was when I first began.

User Detail :  

Name : Carolyn32363, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, 

Meiran
    Participant
    But really, it's the hair and the shaving. When I cut my waist length hair above my shoulders, I cut minutes off my shower time. Of course, I always thought I took amazingly long showers but I seem to amaze people all the time with how quickly I'm in and out. I credit growing up as the youngest in a family with one bathroom and a small water heater. I showered until the water ran cold ; )

User Detail :  

Name : Meiran, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Charles
    Participant
    I'm a guy and I take long showers. The fact that I have long hair, down to my waist, is a major factor, but I also love the hot water heating my skin on cold mornings, and I also brush my teeth and shave in the shower. It's time for total self-nurturance, and why rush?

User Detail :  

Name : Charles, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Euro/Native American, Religion : Pagan, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Rayne
    I don't know who you've been hanging around but where I am it is the other way around. All women all know get in and out the shower whereas the men take forever and a day, espically my boyfriend. Mind you, a shower and a bath are two different things.

User Detail :  

Name : Rayne, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

citrine
    Participant
    Women generally use more 'steps' and some of it has to do with having longer hair. I guess many men just lather up and shampoo but most women use conditioner as well. This often entails waiting a few mins for the conditioner to act. (Some may even use a rinse.) Also, many women use extra body products such as exfoliating body scrubs, bath gels, cutile removers etc. Also women just like the sensuality of being in the shower and the hot water is soothing when we have periods.

User Detail :  

Name : citrine, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, City : Powell, State : WY Country : United States, 
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.