White people sitting on their flat butts

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Jennifer30882
    Participant
    but your original message does say that you agree. I'm glad to read that you don't.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer30882, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Saint Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Non-Profit, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Seymour
    Participant
    No question is a dumb question, but Lisa, yours is ludicrous. As someone pointed out in one of the responses, there is a scientific explanation: evolution. What shocks me the most about this post is the responses by the grown men and women of the forum. Adults are supposedly the wisest and most mature of the human population, yet they have unjustly vilified a 16-year-old high school student for asking a question, one that has an uncanny resemblance to those of her white counterparts at Y? Forum. For instance, white people have asked 'dumb' questions like: why are all black people afraid of dogs, why are all black people in gangs, why do black folks riot when they don't get their way, how come they are afraid of water and why do they all shake their heads and snap their fingers when they talk? In my opinion, these are the most foolish questions asked in the entire race/ethnicity section. In spite of such ignorance, I have never responded by telling those who posted them to drop out of school and get pregnant!

User Detail :  

Name : Seymour, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Chris32206
    Participant
    Obviously the person who told you that must be on some type of drug. What they fail to realize is the size of behinds of any people relates to genetics of the parents. Where the idea about white slave owners sitting on their rears all day while the slaves worked in the fields comes from I have no idea. What you need to do is clear up the facts with whoever told you such an absurd notion. Before you inquire about such things as what this person told you, ask other people to see if they agree.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris32206, Gender : M, Race : Asian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Moe20289
    Participant
    Dark people from the hot zones of the planet have big butts (in general). White folks in this country are raised to be racist. But ironically, many white folks in the United States have African ancestry by way of Southern Europe and Eastern Europe. These population groups in Europe have mingled with African and Africanized peoples for centuries - Moores, Gypsies, Arabs and even Jews. In this country, white folks with such heritage hide their backgrounds, but the big butt gives them away.

User Detail :  

Name : Moe20289, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Of many races but live as a black man, Religion : Christian, Age : 38, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, Occupation : Network Administrator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

William
    Are you kidding.White people with big butts have African ancestory? Get a clue. Big butts are not an indicator of race. Lazy and lethargic maybe but not race. I think black people use their race as an excuse for excess fat on the butt. Have you ever seen anybody from the 'MOTHER COUNTRY' on a CARE commercial or UNICEF with a big butt? NO! That's because they're starving.

User Detail :  

Name : William, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 39, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Julie
    Participant
    Lisa, I see that you have not yet completed high school. Maybe you should re-examine this issue in a few years.

User Detail :  

Name : Julie, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 31, City : Woodbridge, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Event Planning, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Paula
    Participant
    This is ridiculous because only 10 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. So only a minority would have small butts. Besides, millions of white workers toiled endlessly in the North and in countries like Holland, Germany, Russia and England under extreme, inhumane conditions. Remember the Chinese laborers of the West? They have thinner butts, though they toiled as hard as black slaves. We are just different in many characteristics, that's all.

User Detail :  

Name : Paula, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Business, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Simone-Prim28007
    Participant
    I am a black/female and I think what your friend said or whoever said has lost their mind. That is a stupid thing to say. I know she would get mad if somenone said something about why our butts are so big she would get her feelings hurt.It's time she thought about what she said.Yea some of there butts are flat but damn so are some of ours.

User Detail :  

Name : Simone-Prim28007, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Albuquerque, State : NM Country : United States, 

Nicole20054
    Participant
    This question does not compute because in order to pass on a trait from parent to child, in this case a flat behind, the parent must be born with it in the first place. The only thing you can pass on to your child that would be an exception to this rule is a virus that has changed your DNA. (Best example of this is HIV.) But to make it easier to understand why you can't pass on a butt that has been flattened from sitting all those years is this: say if your great-grandmother got a tattoo and her daughter was given the same tattoo, and her daughter had it done and then you had it done. If you had a daughter, would your daughter be born with the tattoo? Of course not. You can't pass on a trait like that, the same as you can't pass on a flat behind that has been acquired during a lifetime of sitting.

User Detail :  

Name : Nicole20054, Gender : F, Race : Irish/Puerto Rican, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : Virginia beach, State : VA Country : United States, 

Tommie
    Being a black male I must disagree - not all white females have flat butts. I traveled all over Europe and noticed that Greek, Danish, German, Finnish and Italian women have big butts similar to black women. I think it's all about genetics and the type of diet and exercise we maintain.

User Detail :  

Name : Tommie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Yigo, State : HI Country : United States, Occupation : Pilot, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Luana Kenyatta
    Participant
    To you, dear, and all your angry responders - I believe you made an honest mistake, as did your friend. And you are young enough to learn. What about the good and grown, droopy bottomed, supposedly educated guys who have told me - and still believe - that black people have an extra tendon in their legs, which is why we are such good athletes? You people responding are getting a little too self-righteous. What did you believe when you were 16 and wet behind the ears? Was it any more stupid than these much-older guys writing in about various women's crotch odor during sex? I think not.

User Detail :  

Name : Luana Kenyatta, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Hebraic Christian, Age : 34, City : Buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : performer/writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ron29665
    Participant
    Maybe if the chief tribesmen wouldn't have sold their own people out, this wouldn't be an issue. When they sold starving families to slavetraders in order for them to survive, it boiled down to economics. That is another issue altogether. Quit using race as a crutch and get on with life. My ancestors came here in 1907, well after this was made a free country, and the whole nation is still paying for mistakes made in that part of U.S. history.

User Detail :  

Name : Ron29665, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : computers, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ellisandra
    Participant
    First, no, I have never heard this - and if I had, I would have probably thought it was a joke. I'm not sure if you have ever walked outside of your house before, because there are some white people with some pretty large rear ends. Only around 4 percent of Southern people could afford to own slaves. So this claim that that is the reason 'white people's butts are so flat' is ridiculous.

User Detail :  

Name : Ellisandra, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, City : Boca Raton, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : No Occupation, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Malo22315
    Participant
    I am a black man and am extremely embarrassed by your question. You are part of the problem and not the solution.

User Detail :  

Name : Malo22315, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 28, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

James22312
    Participant
    I was discussing this with some friends (I'm White) about why Wonder Woman and women considered desirable back in the day never had butts. They're all flat. But now, white girls have big butts. Perhaps it's the cut of the pants? But I'm sorry, even as a white person, those women were flat lol

User Detail :  

Name : James22312, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 19, City : Port Arthur, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.