White men not interested in black women?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

jake21071
    Participant
    I hate to disagree with you. But I know alot of white men you date and marry black women. I love black women I think they are the most beatiful women in the world. I think alot of white men feel if they speak to a black woman she won't speak back.

User Detail :  

Name : jake21071, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : killeen, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Eric25213
    Participant
    I always wondered if black women are interested in us. I think it's a fear of rejection with a twist. The belief that black women only want black men would come to mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Eric25213, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Epilepsy, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Kansas City, State : KS Country : United States, Occupation : IT professional, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kim
    My father married a black woman.. and I've known of others who have.. they do.. I guess you just see more black men with white women.. or maybe I don't get out much..

User Detail :  

Name : Kim, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Secretary, Social class : Middle class, 

Kyndal
    I have a white friend that i've known since middle school who wanted to date me in our senior year. I turned him down because i knew my family would laugh me into next year, but my point is that not all white men aren't attracted to women of other ethnicities. Were still friends to this day.

User Detail :  

Name : Kyndal, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Pagan, Age : 18, City : Baton Rouge, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : Retail, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Eric25219
    Participant
    Largely, for white men, there are two catagories, one is white men who just don't find black women attractive, the other catagory is white men who do find black women attractive but feel that black women wouldn't have anything to do with them. That's my two cents.

User Detail :  

Name : Eric25219, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Kansas City, State : KS Country : United States, Occupation : Systems Administrator, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Bob23125
    Participant
    because they're usually pretty ugly. the reason why black guys flock to overweight white women is that an overweight white woman is 1000 times better looking than the best looking black woman.

User Detail :  

Name : Bob23125, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, 

Randy
    It's 'easier' for black men to have interracial relationships because as men, we generally do the pursuing, at all costs. I don't think a white man attracted to a black woman would consider that she could be interested in him unless she approached him first. The legacy of black womanhood intimidates white men. Guilt or apprehension about African slavery, the present-day racism of others and cultural fear probably discourages white men who want to get to know black women romantically from doing so. To be in a long-term relationship, a white man will eventually have to deal with black men—fathers, brothers, friends, etc. A white man may not want to deal with all that, especially if he is not comfortable with blacks to begin with. Being attracted to a woman of another race doesn't mean it's easy for you to commune with the men of that race.

User Detail :  

Name : Randy, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 28, City : Inglewood, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Artist/Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jacob
    There are many beautiful and attractive black women. And it might just be me, but on average I find many black women to have very masculine features.

User Detail :  

Name : Jacob, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Lubbock, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Matt
    Participant
    I know I am interested in black women, but I don't have a lot of opportunites to meet them.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 33, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jonathan-S29080
    Participant
    I am a 21 year old white male. I am attracted to black women, but I always get the feeling that they are not attracted to white men. I think a lot of white men feel that way. At my college, there are many black girls who are not even that good looking that have very attractive white boyfriends. White men of my generation are not racist like most think, but we are a bit confused about what black women like.

User Detail :  

Name : Jonathan-S29080, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Talia
    Participant
    I find it strange that you think that white men are not interested in black women.I have only dated white men. It depends I think on how you present yourself and where you are looking. I am currently being pursued 4 different white guys all of which have never brought up the issue of race. Their friends are either curious about our relationship or just don't understand why they would want to date me. You have to choose a guy that is going to stand up for what he likes no matter what anyone says.

User Detail :  

Name : Talia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 24, City : Cranston, State : RI Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Drew
    Participant
    I'll agree with the previous respondant. While I have been with black women (my first girlfriend back when was such a women, and man was she hot!) the opportunities are few and far between as compared. There are likely several reasons. For one, I think the benefits of the civil rights era were distributed more to black men than women... at least that was the claim of... I think it was Rhonda williams, or one of the other black lesbian marxist authors.... there are just so many, how is it possible to remember all the names. Hence there is a slightly decreased level of integration and this compounds as, frankly, white guys are a tad more, if not outright racist, uh...willing to not inquire. There are some pretty crazy sexual identity issues that abound as well, which i need not go into, but as indicated by this ridiculous conversation with some guy in North Philly...basically he claimed latin (as he put it 'Spanish') women were hot vicious in the sack, and had i had the opportunity. when i assured him I had and didn't necessarily believe race was a determinant (wasn't i feeling righteous that day), and I had indeed dated a woman from central america for several years, he said i was nuts and had i slept with a black women ever, because then i would know. When i said i surely had had the pleasure, his eyes glazed over in frustration, and he asserted i need to bang a black woman from the 'hood... so then I was like 'well actually...' and it went on in such a fashion for a while. Anyway, most of my friends are non-white, and we hang with women of diverse backgrounds but few black women we hang with on a regular basis, so... well thats it pretty much, but I just broke up with my girlfriend so any fine ladies out there wanna hang....

User Detail :  

Name : Drew, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Phila, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tammi
    Participant
    Believe it or not. There are white that are very attracted to black.

User Detail :  

Name : Tammi, City : Fort Campbell, State : KY Country : United States, 

J21092
    Participant
    They are. They can be very uncomfortable with approachiing you and plus they socialize diiferently with each other than do blacks amongst themselves. it's just communication missing.

User Detail :  

Name : J21092, City : L>A, State : CA Country : United States, 

Matt-Cramer21994
    Participant
    I can't really answer for those who are that way; I just want to speak up as an example of a white man who considers himself an equal opportunity dater to state that this is not always the case. But there are a couple theories I can think of that haven't been previously covered. One is that a lot of places where singles meet are still somewhat segregated, making it easier to find someone of your own race. Another is that some white men may simply believe, rightly or wrongly, that black women are not interested in white men. There have been enough cases of white men being afraid black men would take their women to make me suspect there's got to be a fear that black men can be more attractive to women, and hence harder to compete against for a black woman's affection.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt-Cramer21994, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Oxford, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.